I Could Never Get Bored Of You

Hey everyone! This chapter will be a lil shorter than the others, but I think I wrapped it up pretty nicely :) I hope you all enjoy this along with tonight's episode!!!

~

The two stumbled out of the restaurant, laughing so hard they could barely walk properly.

Walter tried to stop the chuckles escaping him so he could hear Paige's melodious giggles, but he just couldn't.

Her laughter was too contagious.

"For the record," he finally managed to spit out as the pair came to a stop on the sidewalk, "that waiter looked exactly as I described him."

Paige gave him a shy smile. "For the record," she said, "I could never get bored of you."

Walter saw stars when Paige's lips met his, making him wonder again how she could have such an effect on him. It was puzzling to the genius. Paige Dineen could look at him and he would feel as if his head was spinning. She could smile at him and he would feel as if he was upside down on a rollercoaster and his stomach was about to fall out of his mouth.

And oh, when she kissed him.

It took all of his strength not to collapse, but when he felt her hands on his cheeks, it steadied him a bit.

"I love you," she whispered against his lips, and Walter thought he was going to die from happiness right then and there.

The logical part of his brain was saying that was impossible, but Walter knew for a fact that when it came to Paige Dineen, anything was possible.

"I love you more," he whispered back, and he would never forget the smile that lit up her face.

~