Pup Brother

"I'm never gonna make it." Tris said doubting herself as we sit on our beds.
"What place are you in again?" I asked.
"32, I'll never make it."
"Yes you are." Christina said.
"I'm the weakest one here."
"Then you'll be most improved."
"Damn straight." I cut in.
"Your candor, your not supposed to lie." Tris tried not to smile.
"I was candor, and I'm not lying." Chris sat on her bed in front of tris and next to me as I sat on her bed as well.
"If they cut me I think my parents will take me back." Al said.
"No it doesn't work like that. Even if they wanted to the faction wouldn't allow it" will explained to us.
"Even if my parents would take me back, I wouldn't belong there anymore." Tris said
"This is getting depressing" Chris said making us all laugh. I then heard something and my face went blank as I concentrated. Chris was gonna say something but tris, noticing the look on my face asked, "what is it?" I shushed her and listened closer. My head shot to look at the stairs when I heard it coming down here and it's footsteps didn't sound human. Getting off the bed I stood in front of the others in a wolfs defensive stance and bared my teeth, giving a deep warning growl. That is until I saw familiar silver eyes staring back at me, causing me to cease my defensiveness.
"Cobalt!" I hugged him as he ran up to me, nuzzling me. I had to leave him back in the forests of abnegation and now he's in the city buildings of dauntless.
"What are you doing here?" I asked him in our wolf language.
"I came to find you. I couldn't be separated from you. Remember? Once a pack," he started.
"Always a pack." We finished together.
"Guys this is cobalt. My pup brother." I looked at the others with worry as I stroked cobalts pitch black fur. "And you can't tell anyone about him being here. The dauntless, they'll kill him. They leave the pack alone because they're in the woods but if they find out that he snuck into here they'll kill him then go after the rest of the pack. Please." I asked for they're silence on the matter. They all just nodded still staring at cobalt in shock and amazement, all but tris, she knows cobalt.
"He is freaking awesome. Can I Pet him?" Chris asked. I looked at Co, who simply gave a small nod. "Well, yeah sure you all can. Just don't crowd him to much." I answer. They all came over slowly and started to pet him and he seemed to like the attention.