Tris' Rise and Eric's Fall

Talaluna's POV:

I wake up early as usual but something felt off as I was finishing lacing up my boots. Looking around I notice Tris' bed was empty. And I had a suspicion of her whereabouts. As I get closer to the pit I see her training. That's my girl. Fighting for what she wants, and right now it's not getting cut. I take a bag close to her and smile as she looks over. Nodding to her, she smiles, knowing I'm proud of her. During shooting I noticed her hitting the target a lot more. Watching as she checks the board, she's moved up some.
"She's getting better." Eric says from behind me.
"I know. And she'll keep getting better."
"How do you know that?" I could feel his body heat as his chest was almost up against my back.
"Oh I know. She's been around me half her life. She's proving to be a true wolf. And I'm damn proud of her." I looked up at him as he looked down at me before looking back at Tris' retreating form.
"Stop, stop. I'm done." My ears perked and I looked over at Chris, who had spoken. She had to fight Molly. Dear god, this is not going to end well.
"You need to stop?" Eric asks a broken Chris as she sits on the floor panting, looking miserable. She nods.
"Okay. Let me give you a hand." Eric's not nice like this to anybody but me, it makes me worried. She hesitantly grabs his hand and he pulls her off the ground.
"Thanks." She nods.
"Alright. Let's everyone take a break!" He lead us to the cavern which makes my heart clench in worry and anticipation.
"You, uh, feeling a little better?" He asks Chris.
"Yeah I'm fine-Whoa!" She screams as Eric pushes her off the bridge holding onto her hand.
" grab the rail, or don't." He leaves her hanging on the rail.
"You got three options. Hang there and I'll forget your cowardice. Fall and die. Or give up. But if you give up your out."
"You ass." I sneer. "You can't just do that."
"I can. I will. Now I'd shut my mouth if I were you. Unless you want to join her." He threatened me.
"Oh you did not just threaten me." I walked over to stand in front of him, "fine. She falls, so do I." I jumped so I was hanging next to Chris, who was starting to slip. When I jumped that's when he gave in.
" time" I wrapped my arm around Chris so she wouldn't fall to her death in case she did slip while I held on to the rail so tight that the metal was starting to dig into my skin, making my hand bleed. The others rushed to grab Chris as they knew I was fine. When they pulled her up Eric was already there, crouched down holding his hand out to help me up. Instead of taking his hand, I clawed him across the face and gave a deep frightening growl.
"Stay the fuck away from me." I growled through my teeth, climbing back up myself.
"Dauntless never give up." Eric said as I give him a venomous glare as I held Chris while she cried. There's blood running down the left side of his face where I clawed him.