♥1. Why I Love Stonefield So Much♥

Whenever someone asks me this question. i always answer them so many reasons why and the more i say i Love Stonefield, the more Stonefield A.K.A. Andrew & Emma's Romance gets stronger.

I know they belong together!

Andrew's words about Emma are so true! and what Emma says about Andrew is so true as well

During an interview with GMA ( Good Morning America ) Emma was on being interviewed while on the Press Tour for ''The Amazing Spider-Man 2'' back in 2014.

She said ''She loves him very much!'' this is what she said about Andrew.

How did I discover both Andrew & Emma?

When i first saw ''The Amazing Spider-Man'' when it first came out back in 2012. I fell in love with it! i had an obsession with Spider-Man since i was like 6 years old and i loved watching the ''Spectacular Spider-Man'' cartoon on The CW and thought it was so cool! and then i did remember watching the original Spider-Man movies with Tobey Maguire and Kristen Dunst. yes all 3 movies! and i had a few friends who were also obsessed with Spider-Man.

Then 2012 came along and i remember so many movies coming out that year and getting so excited! and one of the summer movies were ''The Amazing Spider-Man'' one of the biggest hit of the year. and i remember everyone so excited for it and i was like excited for it too but had no idea what it was going to be like. i thought it was going to be scary and dark at that time because it was an updated version and they would not get it like the comics but it turns out.

It was the best one ever!!! i fell in love with it and that's when i first discovered both Andrew and Emma. Well, i discovered Andrew when the 2011 Golden Globes when he was nominated for ''The Social Network'' and he was introducing the movie and had that moment called ''English Mistake when he couldn't pronounce some word right, but it wasn't his fault. people could be mean sometimes when someone makes a mistakes. we all make them. Poor Andrew didn't mean what he did that night.

I didn't know who Emma was at that time, The Amazing Spider-Man was where i first discovered her because i fell in love with her portray of Gwen Stacy because she was my favorite in the comics and cartoons. if it weren't for her, i have no idea who would have played Gwen and i can't ever imagine anyone playing that character but her. i didn't see The Help or Easy A at that time but if you ask me today if i have seen either. yes i have, they are both good movies.

 yes i have, they are both good movies