♥14. Easy A & Boy A

Andrew's first leading role debut is Boy A.
Emma's first leading role debut is Easy A.

Boy A (2007)

A young man is released from prison after many years and given a new identity in a new town. Aided by a supervisor who becomes like a father to him he finds a job and friends and hesitantly starts a relationship with a compassionate girl. But the secret of the heinous crime he committed as a boy weighs down on him, and he learns that it is not so easy to escape your past.

Easy A (2010)

IMDb editor
A clean-cut high school student relies on the school's rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.

I don't know why, but both films work together!
Emma played a clean recorded high schooler that is framed as a mean girl. and Andrew played a young man who was released from prison years later. after doing a crime as a young kid.

The ''A'' in both titles, and the fact it's at the end of the title!

Told you Andrew and Emma are meant to be! and there's so many reasons why!

Love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy A sounds sad, dark, and scary at the same time. but i never saw it though! :( only bits and pieces online.

I've seen Easy A, Emma's performance was great as always!

These films have so much in common from what i'm seeing.

Another reason Andrew and Emma are the best!