♥15. She Loves Andrew Very Much!

Like i said,

During that GMA interview.

Emma said she loves Andrew very much.

and these articles about them being together back in August said ''She Never Stopped Caring for Him''

See, she really does love him.

And like i said, They are together. and these breakup rumors were not even real! it was all lies! and i was right!!!
Also these headlines a month ago about Emma dating some SNL writer were fake news as well!!!
Because she would never leave Andrew for some guy who writes unfunny skits from some show that used to be good.
Sorry, just got a little savage there.
and just because she was spotted with some guy that isn't Andrew doesn't mean she's dating anyone else. this writer could just be a friend / co-star or maybe she's working on a project with this guy.
What i'm saying is, Emma loves Andrew very much! and she would never replace / move on / or even betray Andrew like that! because she cares for him! and i know Emma that well. and she would never, ever, ever do anything like that.
Also 3 days later after these headlines reported, she was spotted with Andrew in this picture.

This is my new favorite Stonefield picture by the way! because do you see her face here? her eyes opened really wide, she's like ''I AM NOT GOING TO LET THESE STUPID WEBSITES CONTROL MY LOVE LIFE! I AM GOING TO CHOOSE ANDREW TO BE MY BOYFRIEND! AN...

This is my new favorite Stonefield picture by the way! because do you see her face here? her eyes opened really wide, she's like ''I AM NOT GOING TO LET THESE STUPID WEBSITES CONTROL MY LOVE LIFE! I AM GOING TO CHOOSE ANDREW TO BE MY BOYFRIEND! AND THEY ARE GOING TO ACCEPT HIM! Because i Love this guy so much! i can't lose him too!''

I could just imagine her saying this.

LOL!

I am always afraid that Stonefield could end up being the next Twilight, i always had this fear. because like 4 / 5 years ago, That Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with the Snow White and The Huntsman Director, and i am always afraid that Emma would leave Andrew for someone else. first of all.. that would never happen! because Emma cares for Andrew so much!

I Never was really big with Celebrity Couples, The first one i ever liked was Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens ( High School Musical ) but then they sadly broke up! then came along others like Selena and Justin and Demi and Joe, The second couple i ever liked was actually Lea and Cory ( Glee ) then sadly Cory died! :( i really loved Finchel so much! i still watch Glee!

But then number 3 came and 3 is always the lucky charm!
Andrew & Emma!
I fell in love with them after seeing TASM when it first came out!
I Love them so much!!

I have a feeling Stonefield will get the Happily Ever After they deserve!

First of all. I said that Andrew and Emma are secretly dating and never even broke up in the first place! Stonefield is alive! and we know the truth! and what i meant by if i get 100 reasons why to Love Stonefield. I have a feeling something good will happen.

And Emma saw Andrew's play in London, She saw a few showings of it.
And they were spotted leaving the national theater together according to what i heard.

Also she mentioned Andrew during this BBC Radio interview.
This guy in the interview asked her about working with the cast and crew of TASM and she says.
''Meeting Andrew was incredible and working the cast was incredible''

Also do you see her Evolution in the background?
I see Amazing Spider-Man! also Eep from The Croods!

Anyways...

Whatever the internet reports, you should not be beliving anything the internet tells you, The many times they made up stories about both Andrew and Emma. I hope whoever first reported these SNL rumors, gets fired from their jobs!

I see some Stonefield Fans are getting nervous about this, and i am too!

Trust me, the whole story was fake news. it was all nonsense! By the end of the week this situation will go away hopefully! and we fight for Andrew and Emma to be together! and i am not giving up on them at all! I can feel the feeling that Stonefield is together, secretly in a relationship as a couple, and the gossip websites were lying about Emma, and i know Stonefield is Endgame! Andrew and Emma belong together!