♥2. They Care So Much About Each Other♥

Stonefield is the best shipped that's ever sailed!!!

and it will always sail strong, no matter what.

#RelationshipGoals

#StonefieldFansandShippersUnite

#WeWillBeHeard

#EmdrewStonefield

#StonefieldIsEndgame

#LetsDoThis

Now to tell you before you read this, this is an article where i reveal the truth, i've been

Truth is...

They are together! All the breakup rumors about them back in 2015 were not true at all! it was all fake! and they made us believe it, when this happened. 3 months later i found out it was all false!

Let Me Explain..

When Andrew and Emma went out with those signs for the paparazzi because they would not leave both A&E alone. so they decided to keep their relationship private and a secret because of all that and they never like the idea of being a ''Hot Hollywood Couple'' but i think of them as ''A Beautiful couple'' and ''OTP'' because i'm a Fangirl.

So all these websites kept on making up all these fake rumors and news like cheating, breakups, and all other stuff. we all knew and still know those were all lies.

The truth is, Andrew & Emma are together! they are dating! and i know they never broke up at all! please believe me.

In 2015, Andrew said he would make Emma a rocking chair and in 2016 during an interview with ''73 Questions with Vogue'' ( i love watching those videos by the way, the Selena Gomez and the Taylor Swift ones were also good interviews ), Emma said that the best gift she ever got was ''Handmade Rocking Chair'' and then some people in the comment section said things like, ''I heard the rocking chair was made my Andrew Garfield'' and then i gave a reply ''I believe it.'' and who knew i would be right!

And in August 2016, Andrew and Emma were spotted in London together and headlines were published like, ''They were spotted together in London''

People kept on calling them ''Friendly Exes''

First of all.. Since i know they are together and want to tell people the truth, i am not afraid of anything, there is no such things as friendly exes. there is such thing as friends and best friends, but not friendly exes.

Because both of them have did things that were not so friendly for exes and they even were spotted kissing in a restaurant, that photo is so rare and it was taken somewhere this year, maybe June, July, or maybe April. but all i know was they were spotted together multiple times, yes Award shows from 2017 are counted in this situation.

and there's no way they would ever breakup or ever leave each other or move on. they love each other so much and are so beautiful together.

Also, Emma went to a few showings of Andrew's play in London, ''Angels In America'' and she was also there to film ''The Favorite'' which is this movie she will be in, it's going to be released in 2018 but she did see few showings of ''Angels In America'' and someone there said they spotted both of them leaving the building together and they left at the same time together.

And Emma told Adele ( yes i know what your thinking, i had no idea either that Emma is friend's with Adele, i was so shocked to find out about this, AWESOME! Well hello from the other side! *laughs* ) okay so back to the story, she told her about the show and it was like, ''Seeing her friend's boyfriend in action'' LOL!

and in August 2017 ( 3 months ago ), it was reported that ''She never stopped caring for him'' and ''He never stopped caring for her'' and ''They're secretly dating'', well all 3 underlined sayings are %100 true.

Stonefield is alive, they are together, and they are Endgame!

%100 True about the fact they are secretly together.

Them keeping their relationship together is the better choice for them, but now with all these headlines of them spotted together recently, i think they might reveal that they are together.

I am so glad i finally written this after all these months.
I really feel better about myself that i revealed the truth. and i just wanted some Stonefield Fans and Shippers to know this because sadly some don't know the truth and believe what the internet is telling them. i don't wan't to look like a rat or a snitch, I secretly want people to know. Thanks for understanding! and i am not afraid to tell people this when they ask me if they are still together or are they still together?, i am open to talking this situation! I am so happy for Stonefield! Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone belong together!

I just want them to live happily ever after!

Also what do you think about this?