Chapter 20

Once Jensen disappeared back behind the wall in the bathroom, and you stopped laughing, you realized that you lost your phone in your sheets. You patted the blankets around you and felt the rim of the camera lens after a few seconds of looking. You picked up your phone and went back to the text.

Unknown: Beautiful acting Ms. Padalecki. Truly amazing how you can act like a badass as Ali, but so terrified and anxious off-screen. Bravo Y/N. Bravo.

Y/N: ...

As you were about to put your phone back on the bedside table, another text came through immediately.

Unknown: You don't deserve pain Y/N. You're a good person. You've barely even lived.

Y/N: then what the hell is ur problem with me

After waiting a few seconds for a response, and getting nothing, you sighed and plugged your phone into the charger next to the bed. You sat back against the headboard and rubbed your eyes. The bed dipped a little and you felt drips of water on your leg when you looked into green eyes. "You okay", Jensen asked as he put a wet hand on your knee. He was lying on his side with wet spiked hair and the towel from before tied around his waist.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired", you replied with a faint smile. "You know you're getting the bed wet right?"

He shrugged, "Its water. It's gonna dry."

"And you know that you're still in a towel?"

"Does it make you uncomfortable", he asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"You wish", you said.

You leaned close to his face, as if you were about to kiss him, and looked for his reaction. His eyes darted from your lips to your eyes. "I'm gonna go get some coffee", you whispered and got up from the bed. You heard him scoff as you left; making you sway your hips a little more than usual on your way out.

As you made your way into the kitchen, you heard footsteps approach you. "Hey, girly. Sleep okay", Laney asked as she put her hair up in a messy bun.

"Hundred percent. Had a good morning so far too."

She snapped her head towards you," Y/N mother fucking Pa-"

Before she could say anything you covered her mouth and glared at her. "Laney shut the fuck up", you hissed.

She rolled her eyes and licked your hand to get it off of her. After you wiped her spit back onto her, she smiled. "Has anything happened with y'all yet?"

"Nope", you shrugged as you poured two cups of coffee.

"Well, I have plans for us later. Be ready in five minutes?"

"Yeah", you smiled. And with that, she waved you off. You knocked on the door and walked inside, pushing the door closed with your foot. "Jen I come bearing gifts."

As you put the mugs down, you felt arms snake around your waist and a bare chest against your back. Your eyes grew wide as your brain registered what was happening. "Still in a towel", you asked him as he put his head on your shoulder.

"You know two can play that game", he mumbled into your ear. Blood rushed up to your cheeks.

"Oh, I'll win."

"We'll see about that", he shrugged as he let you go.

Holy mother fucking shit.