Chapter 25

A/N: Long chapters back to back?! I'm just as shocked as y'all are. I've had some people ask me how my first SPN convention was and honestly I've never cried so much in my life. I'll post the photo ops above (and cover my face. Your welcome), but yall are here for the story so I'll keep the note short and sweet. Have fun reading!

Waking up next to Jensen was one of the best things that have happened in a while. His arm was around your waist and you felt his breath on your neck. You've fallen asleep next to him before, but it was different now because you were officially dating. You knew you had some sort of feelings for him for a while, but you didn't know that he already felt the same too. Sure it was fast, but you knew that in the end, you wouldn't regret anything.

When you finally felt the urge to roll over, you became face to face with the sleeping man next to you; which made a smile spread across your face. His hair was messy with strands going in every direction, his lips were partially separated, the sunrise coming through the window made his jawline more prominent, and also made his stubble more visible; making him look more like Jensen than Dean. Overall he looked peaceful. "Hey", he said tiredly with his eyes still closed.

"Hey. Did I wake you up?"

"No not at all", he grinned and kissed your head. He pulled you closer to his chest and all you could do was sigh contently. "We should do this more often."

"I'm fine with it if you are." You stayed that way for a while until Jensen's phone rang. He groaned and reached blindly for the source of the ringing. He patted the nightstand until he could feel vibrating from the device. Finally grabbing it, he put his arm back around your waist. He looked at the caller id and put his chin on your head. He pressed the answer button and put it on speaker, then dropped the phone back down on the bed behind you and started rubbing your back.

"Hey Jar." You moved your head out from under his chin and looked up at him frowning. Jensen looked down at you and laughed a little. "I think your bugging someone a bit."

"Jared call later!" you groaned.

He chuckled on the other end, "So the date went great apparently."

"Shut up", you called back. You put your face back into his chest and felt his chest move as he talked.

"What's up?"

"I'm on set and they said they'll need you in an hour or so. Are you just at your house?"

"Yeah. How many minutes before Clif gets here?"

"He left twenty-ish minutes ago, so you have about 15."

"Alright. See you soon."

"Bye jerk."

"Bye bitch." Jensen hit the end call button and sighed. "I wish I didn't have to go."

"Me neither. Also, do you guys always do that?"

"Do what?"

"The Sam and Dean thing? Bitch and Jerk?"

"We've done that since we started working together. It started as a joke, but now its just a habit." He kissed your head again and got up. He walked around to your side of the bed and gave you your phone, a key, and a garage door opener. You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Its so you can lock up the house when you leave. Your welcome to eat the food here and keep those so you can come over whenever."

"Thanks, Jen", you said with a smile. He nodded and trudged into his walk-in closet. You hit the home button on your phone and saw a notification from Gen and Laney. You opened the phone and went to Gens' text first. It was a picture of her holding Odette and Jared kissing the baby. You studied the adorable picture and saved it to your phone.