Chapter 30

The door clicked closed behind Jensen and Jared, and you turned to face your new bodyguard; whos cheek kept getting more and more red from your punch. "Are you sure your okay?"

He chuckled, "I'm positive. Are you done for today?"

"Yeah, I am. I think Gen is getting out of the hospital soon, so I should go relieve the nanny."

"Okay", he nodded. "Come on. I'll give you a ride." 

~Timeskip~

After navigating Dustin to Jareds' and had him park in the driveway, you saw Clif's car parked as well with the trunk open;  the two bags from the hospital still inside. Both of you hopped out of the car and grabbed one bag each and followed the two of them inside. "Y/N", Clif called. 

"It's me", you said back. You followed the voice to the living room where Gen was sitting on the couch with her baby and Clif grabbing a blanket for her. "Hey mommy", you smiled as you watched Odette yawn. 

"Hey!" She came home in a pair of sweatpants and one of Jared's shirts that you packed and had her hair in a messy bun. 

As you sat down next to her, you saw Clif and Dustin go outside and talk so they weren't loud around Odette. "Hows baby number three", you asked. 

"Honestly, shes the quietest one", she smiled. "She hasn't cried since we left the hospital."

"Oh wow", you remarked. You looked at Gen again and saw that her eyes were half open. "Do you want me to watch her? I can tell you're pretty tired."

"Oh Y/N you don't have to-"

"I insist. You've earned it", you huffed. After she contemplated it for a few seconds, she gave in and stood up; carefully passing the newborn to you. 

"Thanks, Y/N", she said. 

"No problem Gen."

With that, she made her way upstairs to her room; the sound of the door closing softly echoing through the quiet house. "Just me and you now", you whispered to the small child. 

The front door opened again and a set of heavy footsteps started to approach. "Hey", Clif said as he walked from behind you. "I sent Dustin home since your here. I'm gonna leave and go pick up Jensen and Jared. Are you okay to be here?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, Clif." He patted your shoulder and left once again. 

A few minutes later once you had Odette leaning against your shoulder asleep, your phone rang with a new number showing up. 

New Number: Hi Y/N its Dustin. Just letting you know this is my personal number in case you need to get in contact with me. Clif told me about when you need to be to the set and gave me a bunch of information when I left. So if you want to get breakfast before you film, I'd suggest that you be ready at 7:00 am, but if you would rather sleep in then I would be ready at 8:15. Text me back what you decide.

After you read the text, you saved his number to your phone and started thinking. "What do you think Odette", you whispered out of boredom. "Should I go have breakfast with Dustin?" As you expected, she didnt do anything. "How about do nothing if I should just be taken to set, or do whatever for me to go to breakfast."

You waited a few seconds and heard her make a noise and her foot flinch. "If you say so", you whispered and kissed the baby's head. 

Y/N Padalecki: hey dustin. im okay to grab food beforehand. see ya at 7:00.