Chapter 37

"Morning sweetheart", Jensen said as he brought in the two bags of takeout from a nearby breakfast place. 

"Hey", you smiled as you sat up in bed. "You didnt have to do that."

"I insist", he smirked as he nodded towards the drink tray that held two Starbucks cups. 

"Oh my god your amazing", you beamed as he held the tray towards you so you could grab your drink. 

"I know", he shrugged. He put the bags of food down on the bed and got under the covers. He handed your box of food that had french toast inside and two cups; one with a small portion of butter and the other with syrup. "You also get to pick what we watch."

"You shouldn't give me that power, Ackles."

"Oh god. What are you wanting to see."

"Well, I never got to catch up on the show before I started acting on it."

"Really", he asked with a raised eyebrow. You nodded and he grabbed the remote off the bedside table. "What season?"

You spent the rest of the morning trying your best to catch up with the newest season. Jensen started where you and Laney left off, which was the end of season 5, and got to the middle of season 6. The entire time, your head was on Jensen's chest as you sipped your Starbucks, while Jensen shoveled french toast into his mouth; laughing as he remembered the scenes as they showed up. It was better when you watched it with Jensen because at the end of each episode he would tell you about the stupid stuff that he and Jared did. 

It was around 6:10 when your phone started to ring. Jensen's head was on your chest and you were playing with his hair; both yours and Jensen's attention glued to the screen. You lightly held his head still as you leaned to the bedside table to grab the phone, while Jensen paused the fifth episode of season 6. "Who is it?"

"It's Laney", you said as you answered it and put it on speaker. 

"Hey bitch", she replied. "Where are you?"

"At Jensen's. What about you?"

"Jared's. Want to go get drinks?"

"Like now", you asked. 

"No in an hour. It can be a childhood reunion... plus Mr. Ackles", she wooed. 

"Why don't we make it just a girls thing? We haven't drank together in a while. Have you forgotten how much I kick your ass at pool?"

"Fuck you, first of all. Second, deal. Meet you at Jared's in a few. Love you."

"Love you too", you said as two beeps from the other end signified that the call ended. "I'm sorry Jen."

"Y/N", he laughed as he kissed your head. "I'm not going to hold you captive. Go see Laney."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. We've spent an entire day together. I need to shower and come up with our next date anyways."

You laughed, "You're the best." Grabbing his face, you kissed him with every ounce of emotion you had for the green-eyed actor. 

I might love him. 

"When I get back we're going to have one hell of a night. I promise", you smirked as he propped himself up on his elbows. 

"Oh really?"

"Really."

~Timeskip~

"Hey loser you ready", Laney called from the bathroom while she finished her makeup.