Chapter 33

A/N: On March 22, 2019, the SPN fandom got tragic news that after season 15 Supernatural will end. If this is news to you, I'm so sorry I was the one to tell you. 

Even though the show won't be filming anymore after season 15 and the Winchesters story will stop being told to millions around the world, it's not the end. 

From Bobby, we learned that "family don't end in blood".  Even though that was from him to Sam and Dean, it applies to the fandom as well. The Supernatural family is exactly what people describe it as; a family. 

So learn from them. Dean taught us how to be confident and strong. Sam taught us that compassion isn't a weakness. Cas taught us that you don't need to have powers to be powerful. And the most important, in my opinion, is from Jared which is to always keep fighting. 

The Winchesters will still always be with us. So thank you to Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, and so many more for being badasses and creating a family that always has each other's backs. 

"They're everywhere", you whispered with a shaky voice as you read the words, the only words, written on top of a bunch of photos in bright red marker.

I see you.

"Y/N get out of there", Dustin demanded. He grabbed your arm and pulled you through the threshold; moving you to the opposite side of the aisle so he could make sure you werent physically injured. "You okay?"

You snapped out of your racing thoughts and looked back at your vandalized trailer. "How did they get in", you asked; your voice coming out as a whisper.

"I don't know but we need to get you somewhere else. Do you have a key to Jared's trailer?" You nodded. "Okay, where is it."

"Next to mine."

With that, he quickly ushered you to the trailer and started dialing someone on his phone. "Detective. It's Dustin. I need you and some cops to the Supernatural set now."

After a few seconds, he hung up the phone and just in time for you to get to Jared's trailer and swing the door open. Dustin led the way inside and checked the trailer for any unwanted people before stepping back out. "Under no circumstances are you to open this door unless it's me, the detective, your brother, or your boyfriend. Understood?"

"Yeah", you promised. Once he got your answer, he nodded and shut the door behind him. You followed him and immediately locked it.

Once you had privacy, you finally let the waves of emotion explode out from you. The anger, the terror, the heartache, and the sadness flowed through your entire body as you fell onto Jared's couch with tears streaming down your face.

Before the panic could cripple you, you plugged your phone into the wall and watched as it took it a minute to come back alive. Immediately, you signed into the phone and went directly to your recent calls list and hit the most recent number. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hey Y/N-"

You couldn't hold back a sob that made its way to your throat and started to hyperventilate a little.

"Y/N what happened?! Are you okay?"

"No", you said before you sniffled. "Jared spilled that you know about the unknown person. I'm so scared Laney", you cried.

"Do you want me to come up there?"

"Please", you begged.

"Okay, I'm going to the break room now and looking up flights. Ill text you when I land. Love you", she rushed with the sounds of people talking and machines making weird noises in the background.

"Love you too."

~Timeskip~

A loud banging on the door ripped you out of your own thoughts. "Y/N open up", your brother said from outside the door.

Without even thinking, you sprinted to the door and let Jared inside. Once he closed the door behind him and saw the black streaks of mascara and your puffy eyes, he trapped you in a hug. You squeezed your eyes shut and grasped the Sam Winchester flannel tight in your hands.

Without pulling away, Jared spoke up. "Y/N I need you to listen to me okay?"

"Yeah", you mumbled.

"The set was closed down for today. Detective Campbell said that we need to take you home while they sweep the scene."

You nodded in agreement and without saying anything, you both grabbed some belongings and took an alternant route to get to Clif in the parking lot. 

~Timeskip~

"Here", Gen smiled while handing you a soda from the fridge. 

"Thanks", you smiled as she sat next to you on the couch. 

"Do you think Clif and Dustin need anything?"

"Trust me. I offered and they said if they do they'll let you know."

She nodded and took a sip of her drink. "Are you okay?"

You huffed a laugh. "I have no idea honestly."

Before Gen could respond Jared rushed into the room with his phone held up to his ear. "Hey, Campbell finished looking through everything. He wants to talk to you."

Momentarily you forgot what had happened just a little less than an hour ago. You took a shaky breath and stood up from the couch, and took Jared's phone up to your room. "Y/N are you there?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm here", you said while running a hand down your face. 

"So the camera video was wiped. The cameras that kept running didnt catch anything. Probably because they got into their blind spots. No one saw anything either."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah", he sighed. "There's more. We swept the scene for shoe prints and fingerprints and there was nothing. We even swept the outside of the trailer as well."

"So what does that mean for me?"

He paused. "That you don't have some random crazed fan just wanting attention. Somehow they knew everything to the layout of the set, to how to cover their tracks like they were never there. You need to be careful Y/N. They're extremely dangerous and highly trained, not to mention nearby."