Lost In Seoul

How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-called family. Jeon Jungkook, the youngest of BTS, is only at a young age. Money, fame, and fortune, he has everything and can have anyone but he doesn't want any of it. He only cares about his Mother, Father, Brother, Hyungs, Staff Members, and A.R.M.Y. He does everything he can to make everyone happy before he thinks about making himself happy. He soon realizes that he works himself too hard for others when they never notice him or thank him for his hard work. He stops. The moment Jungkook stops is when everyone realizes that there is someone named Jeon Jungkook, but the attention he wanted was highly different from what he received.

Read as Jungkook has to face heartbreak after heartbreak, his life falling apart, he loses everything with no way to get back home to Busan to escape this horrible reality, he's trying to handle all the mental and physical abuse coming from everyone but he soon breaks, getting lost and falling into many traps along the way.

-----DRUGS-ABUSE-VIOLENCE-DEPRESSION----- (DNA Era)

*If you're an ARMY you know BTS and BigHit staff would never do any of these things and if they did they would probably get their ass beat faster then Yoongi's rap in Cypher 3, so please don't get offended and attack me you crazy bitchs.*

*I know many KPop fans are disgusted by books that contain death, depression, drug use, abuse, violence, self-harm, ect, and their bias. But to clear things up, I love to write, I love to read, and I truly fucking suck at coming up with characters so this is why a lot of people use people they already know creating a FanFiction.*

----

Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: PinkBunnyKookie

ADD this to your bookmarks, I'll be good at uploading every week until the book done. (Everying this pre wrote and I may add changes depending on your comments and request.)

)