Chapter Eleven - Chills

Chills by Down With Webster is my favourite song right now, and I felt like it fit the chapter perfectly. :) Vid on the side.

So I FOUND ANOTHER MURPHY AGAIN. xD

Goal is 12 reads and 1 vote. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven

Murphy smiled at her, reaching down into the basket and grabbing a small bundle out of it. The bundle was wrapped in saran wrap along with a cloth. He unrolled it, and Eve smiled when she saw what it was. Her favourite fruit, strawberries.

"They're your favourites." He grinned.

"How did you know?" She smiled.

He chuckled. "When you tell me something, I remember."

She smiled at him, and then began eating a strawberry while looking up at the moon. He stared at her silently, watching as the moonlight encased her face, making her features easy to see. Not only that, but it also made them look even more beautiful than they usually did.

"It's so beautiful at night." She smiled, looking around at the forest, the river, and the moon.

"It is." He agreed. He blinked when she stood up, and began to remove her sweater. "What are you doing?" He stared at her, smiling slightly.

"Haven't you ever heard of being spontaneous?" She smirked, removing her jeans as well. She was now standing in front of her with only her black underwear and dark blue skin-tight tanktop. She grinned at him before turning around and walking to the river. She jumped straight in, and he laughed before walking over to the river.

He began to take off his shirt, and unbuckled his belt as well. "I can't swim, just so you know."

"You can stand." She smirked at him.

He laughed, shaking his head at her and pulling off his pants, leaving him in only skin-tight black boxer shorts. He saw her glance at him before looking at the moon again. "Like what you see?"

She rolled her eyes. "That's really getting old."

"What, you admitting that you like it?"

"No, you continuously thinking that every girl wants you." She crossed her arms over her chest.

He raised an eyebrow at her, stepping into the river and sinking down in it. "I don't think that."

She rolled her eyes again, and moved closer to him. She smiled softly at him, ignoring this reply, before sinking down into the water entirely. She popped back up a few seconds later, laughing at him when she ended up getting a small amount of the water splashed on his chest and face.

"So you think that's funny, hmm?" He chuckled, wiping some of the water out of his eyes.

"Yes. Yes I do."

He smirked at her, and she suddenly realized what he was going to do. "No, Murphy, n-" Before she could finish, he had already sent a wave of water on her with his arm.

She stood there, and blinked at him. "Wow. Nice one." A second later, she had thrown water all over his head, causing him to yelp a little when he realized just exactly how cold the water was. "JESUS THAT'S COLD." He yelled, causing her to burst out laughing. He turned to her, and her eyes widened.

"Don't you dare..." She said, backing up away from him.

He grinned deviously, moving closer to her, and getting faster by the second. He lunged at her, causing her to shriek as he tackled her body into the water. She shut her mouth before she hit the water, luckily. She felt her body gently hit the floor of the river, him on top of her. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, blinking and getting used to the cold – but clean – river water. He had his eyes wide open, and a grin on his face. He eventually went back up to the surface again. She went back up as well, only to see him grinning even more widely. "That was amazing."