Anyone like The Originals?

So I'm gonna be working on a new story. I've given up on the Teen Wolf one, I didn't have a plot for it. This is my schedule for my stories:

Behind The Mask

Eternal (Elijah Mikaelson - The Originals)

Skyfall (John Murphy - The 100)

Here's the description for Eternal: 

People always underestimate the powers of one person... But little do they know, one person can change everything.

Roseia Sothaide, the first vampire that Klaus Mikaelson ever made, has made a large difference in the Originals' lives. She has been with them ever since the beginning of the 12th Century.

Roseia is like Klaus, a hybrid, but not in his form. She was a witch when Klaus changed her, and was powerful enough that she was able to keep her magic even when she became one of the children of the night.

When Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah all decide to go to New Orleans, Roseia is already there, having the time of her life with her best friend Marcellus Gerard. She was happy to be with them again, though it had only been a year since they had last saw each other. However, Elijah is the one vampire she wasn't sure about seeing. She had been his friend for the longest time, but after he became too close with Katherine, she left them all behind to go to New Orleans.

When Elijah tells Roseia of his feelings for her that have formed over time, how will she react? And, more importantly, when she finds out that Marcellus is feuding with her people, what will she do?

However, there is one vampire that has certainly had an affect on her decisions. And he is a vampire that is incredibly close to Marcel.

Diego. The man that was there for her when Elijah wasn't.

When Elijah finds out about Roseia and this vampire, how will he react?

And, more importantly, will Roseia be able to confront her own feelings and make the decision between her old friend and her new love?

I hope you guys will take a look at it. :)