What's mine is mine

It had been a month since the little admiration turned into an obsession. It was like some kind of drug addiction. Eretria couldn't let her escape her sight. She knew her obsession with the dancer girl had reached to a dangerous level. It could be bad for business.

'Soon' she thought soon she will introduce herself to the dancer.

She couldn't afford distractions and yet there she was once again sitting in her car watching her smile at her customers. The charger was parked across the street from where she could see the little cafe the dancer worked at. It was a nice cozy cafe with a few tables set outside for the people who wanted to enjoy the sun.

Her shift was over. Sun was set long ago. The sky was dark the streetlights were lighting the streets. The traffic was dying down.

She saw her exiting the cafe saying goodbyes to her elderly coworker with that captivating smile of hers that always did things to Eretria's heart. What it would be like at the receiving end of that smile? She thought.

She got out of her car quickly and jogged towards the street the dancer turned to. She kept her distance. The walk gave her the opportunity to admire the long legs in three inch heels taking her to her destination. Those short shorts and the crop top under her jacket were enough to make a sane person go crazy.

The streets were completely empty now. The girl got some balls to walk in the middle of the night with revealing clothes.

'Ugh those douchebags again' she growled under her breath.

Three wannabe gangsters walked out of an alley. They figured out her routine three days ago and they were constantly harassing her with their douchey remarks. But she saw the brown girl handled those assholes like a boss.

Today something off. They looked like they were drunk or buzzed one of them was getting handsy with her and she was struggling against his advances. It boiled her blood.

Eretria kicked a tin box near her to let them know they weren't alone but she kept her distance. They couldn't see her. She didn't want to be seen yet.

The noise scared them and they ran off. The dancer picked up her pace not before looking around like she could feel her presence. Since her apartment building was only a block away Eretria knew she would be safe but she walked a little further to be sure.

The dancer entered the building and now Eretria had to pay a little visit to the morons who tried to mess with what was hers.

Soon she found them in the same alley from which they started following the girl.

"Hey having a party I see." She stood in the entrance.

"Yeah we would love it if a pretty girl like you would join us." Laughs the boy. Clearly thinking she made a mistake stepping in their lair.

They all made their way towards her trying to intimidate her. 'Bad idea' she thought.

The one who seemed like the leader of this clan of the idiots stood right in her face with a disgusting smirk on his face. She saw red when it reminded her what he did back there to the girl. He was the one who touched her and he's going to pay for it.

He didn't expect a sudden punch which is why he lost his balance and fell on the ground. The two of his minions got over the shock quickly and attacked her.

She dodged both their punches and grabbed the shorter one first and head-butt him across the face. A stream of blood started to run through his nose. He was now crying in pain on the ground.

When the other one came closer she kicked him in the groin. He couldn't help but be doubled in pain. Taking advantage of his face being there on the right angle where she could knee him in the face and knock him out and she did.

Suddenly she felt a knife on her throat pinching her. The guy she punched to the ground was standing behind her.

"Shouldn't have brought knives to the fight. Now you're in trouble." She said through gritted teeth.

With a lightning speed she took a dagger of her own from her pocket and thrust in his forearm. He didn't even get a chance against her speed to react. He screamed in agony. She felt his grip on his knife weakened so she took it from him and turned to put another punch in his face.

The short guy got up and ran to the exit. Obviously didn't want to be there anymore but unfortunately for him she wasn't up for him to go yet. She threw the knife which she snatched from his friend. It found its aim in his shin right where she was aiming for. Another cry erupted into the night and he landed back on the ground with a thud.

"Not so fast shorty." She dragged him back with his injured leg where all his friends were. Ignoring his cries. She dropped his leg when he was where she wanted him to be close to his friends. She removed the knife from his leg but making it extra painful. His cries was music to her ears.

'Serves him right.'

She walked back to the asshole who tried to grope the girl earlier. He shuffled back till he was against the wall when he saw her coming to him with the knife.

"What do you want?" He whimpered.

"Now we are talking business. I don't want you shitheads to ever come near that girl again." She said crouching down near the guy.

"What is she to you?" He couldn't finish what he was about to say when her fist connected to his nose. He could swear he heard his bone crunched.

"Do not interrupt me." She jerked her hand because she felt a slight pain in her knuckles too from the impact.

"If any of you assholes I saw five hundred feet from her I am going to kill you. Ask your dealers they might tell you Eretria Rover doesn't give second chances." His eyes comically widened when he realized who she was.

"I I am sorry. I.. we.. It won't happen again." He stuttered and she nodded with a smirk. Then she looked down to see the knife in her hand it was covered in blood.

"This is yours I suppose." She waved the knife.

"Where should I put it?" Pretending to look for his pockets to put it and then she shrugged nonchalantly. When she couldn't find one.

"Here" she thrust it in his thigh. The scream came out of his mouth in response could be heard from across the block.