Struck by love

Eretria was waiting for Cephelo's call, anxious what he may ask for her. True to his words he called her at night. She was ordered to pick his two men Ross and Burt from a night club in 30 mins and it was 50 mins drive. Cephelo was pushing her on purpose but it wasn't something she couldn't handle so she rushed to the place just in time breaking at least sixteen traffic laws while on the road.

She saw two giant silhouettes coming from behind the building where she was instructed to wait for them. They were fighting with something. She recognised the men when they walked into the light and it wasn't something rather someone.

Burt leaned in her passengerside window and asked for her to open the trunk. She complied quickly. If they were out to cause trouble she didn't want to be caught with them.

Both of them entered the car immediately after tossing whoever they were bringing forcefully in the trunk.

"What the hell are you two up to?" She asked gingerly.

"Boss' order." Burt answered shortly.

"Yeah but couldn't you guys give me a heads up or something?"

She only got an eye role and a shrug from both of them as an answer. She huffed and put the car in motion.

"Who is that?" Eretria knew they were not obliged to answer her but she couldn't help it.

"Boss wanted us to bring the package at your place." Ross told her this time.

At his half ass reply she couldn't help but role her eyes. Of course they won't tell her anything there was no use in pressing.

As Eretria parked the car in front of her house, she was hurried inside. She freed her shoulder from one of her dad's man by yanking.

"Where is the fire God damn it?" She chastised the man who dragged her to her home office which was occupied by Cephelo and his partner Flick.

"Eretria! Just the girl I wanted to see." Cephelo feigned as though he was happy to see her. Eretria knew better.

"What is going on?" She asked skeptically.

"Since you've been a very good girl not until lately but still. You have been very beneficial. You won me my dream city for me. Established our business here. I think I haven't been rewarding you much in return. Maybe that's why you lost interest in the business."

"What? No! I haven't lost interest in anything." Eretria chimed in.

Her father tutted and said. "Don't cut in Eretria. I'm not finished. You want daddy's attention just like before."

She shook her head in objection but was ignored by Cephelo.

"You got it. That's why I decided to reward you. Thank Flick later for the suggestion. Take her to her reward Gibbs." He ordered the man standing behind her.

Her eyes quizzically darted towards Flick before following the huge guy who brought her in.

'Now what has this douch done.'

Eretria thought as she neared a door to a room in the far end of her house. Gibbs silently opened the door for her. Eretria eyed him dubiously first then entered the room.

She saw a figure tied to a chair her in drawing room facing away from her. True to her initial conclusion, It was a woman whimpering and her face was covered by a cloth. A trickle of fear rose in her heart when she rounded the chair to stand in front of the woman.

'No! This can't be happening.' Her mind screamed.

Chanting "No" like a mantra in her head she pulled the cloth off her face. Her heart dropped upon seeing the girl she was praying for to not be there.

Eretria saw how emotions changed from fear to confusion to anger in Lyria's eyes when she recognised her. She just stood there unable to say a word. Lyria was demanding answers and Eretria's head was boiling.

She fucking told him to not involve Lyria and that's exactly what he did. He found her weakness. If Eretria didn't know him better, he was going to use her weakness to her breaking point. If she wasn't considering leaving his ass before she was now. She stormed out ignoring Lyria's calls.

"Why the fuck are you doing this? We had a deal. You were supposed to not touch her." She yelled at Cephelo.

"I don't recall making such deal with you Eretria." The old man said calmly.

"You bastard! I told you I will pay off your money." She charged at the man who was sitting in her office chair smoking a cigar. Two men pulled her back before she could do some serious damage to his face as she intended.

"You think this is about the money?" He walked up to her.

Now he was playing mind games with her. She struggled to get a hold of him again but those men had a firm grip on her.

"This is why I had to do this." He nodded at her indicating her behaviour. "Your head is not in the game. You're being factious lately. Clearly you're distracted by her."

Eretria jerked herself free taking a few steps back. "Oh my god! I'm getting tired of this. I have told you over and over again that I'm completely capable of handling the business and I am fully focused. Why the fuck can't you just believe it?"

"I'll believe it when I see it." Her father scoffed.

"Why bring her here, huh Is she your some kind of insurance policy to pressure me to not fuck up my job?" She couldn't comprehend his cunning plan.

"You're wrong again my girl. I told you she was your reward for all the troubles you have been through for me. I am not keeping her. She is all yours."

.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry it's late. I'm sorry it's not beta checked yet. I'm sorry it's short. I hope someone's reading it.
Have a good day people :)