I knew you were trouble

Her eyes fluttered open and the first thing she did was smile when she felt a comfortable weight of his arm around her naked torso. Her smile widened when the events of the last night came rushing back. Lyria Queen Leah was in love with Ander Elessedil it was no secret and now she felt like shouting it from the rooftops.

She turned into his arms now facing him. He looked so innocent in his sleep. Her eyes roamed all over his face. Sharp features, a pair of beautiful blue orbs which succumbed Lyria in every-time they stared at her, those oh so kissable soft lips. On the whole he was a sight to be hold.

She couldn't resist it anymore so she started peppering kisses all over his face. He scrunched his nose and laid on his back leaving her cold.

"No no no no come back." She mumbled and tried to put his arm back on her.

"Lee." He whined sleepily.

She giggled and said. "What? You can't just propose to me the night before and refuse to cuddle the next morning."

A smile came to his lips making her smile even more. God how much she missed him in the last six weeks.

"It was a long night." He replied with his eyes still closed.

She moved closer to him to put her head on his shoulder wrapping an arm around his bare chest.

"Oh yeah? And who's fault is that?" She mischievously retorted.

"Yours" the reply came quickly.

She gasped dramatically. "What? Mine? How so?"

He opened his piercing blue eyes and looked right into hers.

"You were looking so beautiful last night. And the fact that you agreed to be my wife I had to love you all night after that. Can you blame me?"

She only bit her lip shyly her cheeks turned crimson. She nuzzled her face into his chest.

A shrill of an alarm clock rang through the whole apartment making them groan.

"There goes our peaceful happy moment." She got up from her comfortable spot and got ready to start the day.

Today she had a morning shift at the cafe and it was like universe was on her side. Just when she needed the morning shifts she got it. If she hadn't got them already she would've asked Suzanne for them. She didn't want those assholes grabbing her in the middle of the night again.

She almost forgot about those goons from last night. She came home pissed mumbling colorful words but then she was pleasantly surprised when she found her boyfriend was back from Australia. He was visiting his sick aunt. She would've went with him if she hadn't had school. Those were long six weeks. She was miserable without him but she found a way to somehow cope with his absence. She developed a new hobby, doing ballet dance by the beach. She considered dancing by the beach part new. Ballet wasn't something she was unfamiliar with. She had been doing it since she was very young.

Both of them knew they were going to marry each other one day but their time apart just sped up the process. According to Ander his aunt's condition made him realize that they had a very limited time on earth so he wanted every second of his life with her. He didn't want to wait anymore. She was swooned when he was saying all this. She had a hard time stopping the tears in her eyes.

After a romantic breakfast in bed that was just a humble thanks from her for him just being him and a quickly, she left the apartment for the cafe. Her smile didn't leave her lips entire way.

It was just another day at work. She served different beverages to different people. Some greeted her with a smile, some didn't bother, some even rude but even rude customers couldn't dampen her mood. She was on a cloud nine.