6

Emma's p.o.v

I quickly took a very warm shower and changed into my pyjamas. That annoying scarlet, I wanted to hit her very badly but the cold water didn't encourage me. She was the one who ruined my locker and was telling proudly to everyone. How sick.

I felt happy when Aaron took my side. When he touched my arms in parking, I felt the same feeling when I poked him but this time it was intense, it was like some kind of energy passing through my nerves and awakening something inside me which I never felt before. What was that feeling?
I felt a new kind of energy flowing in my body and I still feel it. My muscles are hurting maybe because of ice water my muscles went stiff.

I was feeling sick my body temperature was very high. I will not leave her for making me fall sick. Dad didn't allow me to go to college today because I was sick. Mom gave me medicine but it didn't make me feel good, but my temperature was reduced. Cat was with me the whole day without leaving my side, I have a great sister.

When I went to college after two days I was engulfed in tight hug by Betty and Nid I hugged them back.

"We missed you. Are you alright?" Nid asked me.

"I missed you both. Yeah I'm better now." I replied.

"Your warm." Betty said checking my hands and cheeks.

"Because I have fever Bet." I replied and sat in the chair.

"Why did you come when your still not well." It was more like a statement.

"I can't sit at home." I replied. But before they could ask further questions bell rang and Bet went back to her class.

I was feeling very tired and it was third hour, some how I managed to get into class and sat in my place. Again I was pulled into a hug by Carob.

"How are you feeling now Em?" He asked looking concerned.

"I'm better now." I lied. I'm feeling tired and my muscles are aching very badly.

"Don't worry I will take care of Scarlet for you."

"No need to."  I replied and sat back.

I don't know why but my eyes were searching for someone. And as usual he came late, and again the lecturer let him in. After seeing me his eyes sparkled, okay maybe it's my imagination. He sat at last but I could feel his gaze on me, it was quite disturbing so I turned back to see him and raised  eyebrow asking what. He smiled at me and didn't say anything. Wait did he just smiled looking me, something flipped in me and rolled around. His smile was electrifying, I smiled brightly in return. I felt I saw his eyes colour changing from blue to black. Okay now I'm going crazy with these imagination.

After finishing class I was heading to cafeteria but someone stopped me in my tracks.

"Hey?" Aaron asked

"Hi?" I said but it came out like question.

"Hmm.. how are you feeling now, are you okay?" He asked. Aaron asked me?!!

"Good. Better than first." I replied.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"The locker and icy water both."

"Actually I'm sorry. I yelled at you for locker incident which was not your fault at all."

"That's okay. And don't worry Scarlet will not bother you again."

"Thanks for standing up for me." I smiled at him