9

Aaron p.o.v

I saw everyone were gathered in a corner.

"What is going on here?" I asked as I saw Em is holding Scarlet hand and Scarlet dress is spoiled with wine. I exactly know what's happening here.

"Scarlet what is this?" I asked her.

"She purposefully spilled wine on me and didn't feel sorry at all. So I'm making her feel sorry with a friendly fight." She said I know she's lying.

"Scarlet drop it. No one is fighting here its against the rules." I warned her.

"Come on Aaron it's a friendly fight and it's not against any rules and even she is willingly accepting to fight." She used her manipulating tone. Em also nodded to fight. God she doesn't know in what she is getting herself into.

"Are you sure you wanna fight?" I asked her and she nodded. I don't want her to get hurt.

"Be careful. Don't use your wolf strength." I whisper warned her.

Jacob came and asked what's happening.

"It's a friendly fight dad." Em answered and Jacob nodded.

Everyone gathered in centre of the room making space for them to fight. I will kill Scarlet if she dare to harm her using wolf power.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today we are having an friendly match between Emma Kings and Scarlet black. Is anyone interested in betting on the competitors." She asked and everyone cheered. "All the best to both of you." Cat stood on the table and announced. Is she crazy she could get Em killed. Scarlet never back downs from bets.

"100 dollars on Emma Kings." Nick bid on Em.

"100 dollars on my daughter." Jacob also bid on her.

And others all bid on Scarlet, Cat collected the money and blowed the whilst giving signal to start.

Scarlet threw a punch on Em but she dodged it. Scarlet tried to hit her again but again Em dodged it easily. I saw Cat, Nick and Jacob smirking, they think she's fighting with human but no she's fighting with dangerous wolf. Scarlet is a very good fighter.

Em dodged every punch and this was making Scarlet to growl she was loosing her temper, her wolf is trying to take control. Scarlet used her wolf power to punch her, Em couldn't dodged it, she punched on Em's right cheek. Em stumbled backward but didn't fall. Wow!

"That was good." Em commented. What?!

Scarlet again tried to punch, this time Em didn't dodged but faced it, she caught her hand twisted it behind her back and scarlet  groaned in pain. Em punched Scarlet, she stumbled backward and steadied herself. Scarlet came in light speed to launch a punch on Em but she spun around to her left and landed a elbow punch on Scarlet back, Scarlet fell on her face. Wow. Now Scarlet is completely under her wolf control, she got up again and punched Em in her stomach, Em fell back. Em was up in seconds and stood on her feet. Scarlet punch was very powerful but how did she recovered so fast? Em used combo punches and kicked in her stomach that Scarlet fell back and didn't get up. Cat started the count down but Scarlet didn't get up.

My eyes wide and mouth open, Scarlet lost? How? She used her wolf power to fight how did she loose to Em? Nick closed my mouth with a smirk.

"The winner is Emma Kings." Cat announced. I felt proud of her.

Em extended her hand to Scarlet to help her get up. But Scarlet being scarlet didn't take her hand and stood by herself and stormed out of the room.

"Anyone else who would like to fight with Emma?" Cat asked the crowd.

"Enough.." Jacob said in low voice which immediately made her to shut her mouth.

"Enough for now. We will continue later." Jacob continued. Which made Cat to jump in joy.

Everyone in the house were equally shocked as me. We still couldn't believe Scarlet lost, that too against Em. Is Em even really a human?

"That was amazing! Em." Betty spoke excitedly.

"Yes. The kick was too good." Carob said.

"Do you know how to fight?!" Kaira asked.

"Yeah I learned." Em said and left. Cat followed her.

--

"I was searching for you." I said and stood next her.

"Hey." She spoke.

"I never thought you were such a good fighter."

"Actually no one knows about it except my family."

"I guess I don't know anything about you." I said, which is true.

"Then we will learn about each other." She suggested. I nodded.

"Then we will start with the fight. When did it started?" I asked.

"It started when I was ten year old. One day I was coming back from school, unfortunately Nick wasn't there with me. To reach home fast I took a short cut down the alley, and some high school guys tried to tou-" she stopped and sucked a heavy breath. I wanted to rip those guys head off from their body who tried harm her, I clenched my fist to control my wolf, he was growling like mad animal to take control. I know it's hard for her to continue but I want to hear her so I took her hands in my hands and encouraged her to continue.

"They were three guys, they tried to touch me. I wasn't strong enough to fight them I cried and begged them to leave me but they didnt. God listened to my prayers and sent my saviour, my dad came and rescued me he fought with them like an raged animal. After that incident I stopped mingling with others I stayed alone locked up in my room I use to get scared whenever I saw a group of boys. Dad couldn't see me like that so he trained me for self defense. I trained with Cat and Nick, soon that self defense became habit and I joined boxing, I got trained their for six years.  Even though I went to boxing class my original coach was my dad and still he is my coach." She smiled at end but her eyes were glassy with tears.

I hugged her in a tight embrace, she was surprised by the hug but later hugged me back even tighter. I will protect her from all kind of danger. I promise.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I promise I will protect you I will never let anyone touch you. You're mine. Only mine." I said in her ears still hugging her, she nodded her head and buried her head deep in my chest. My wolf was happy.

"You know I'm so proud of you." I kissed her forehead. We stood their like that for few minutes before going inside the house.

---

Sorry for late update. I was caught up with some work. I'm very poor at describing fighting scene I tried my best to keep it entertaining. If you feel bored in this chapter I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Vote and comment..!!

And follow.....!!