8

Sorry for late update. Add this story to your library to get notifications on updates.

Please vote and comment.

Emma's p.o.v

I woke up due to smell of food. I realised I'm not in my room anymore I'm in Aaron's house. His house is so big, it's approximately equal to two mansion, I didn't know he is so loaded. I took shower and changed into my casual clothes. Next to my room was cat's and to my opposite was Nick's room, next to him was mom dad's room.

I went to cat's room and knocked at her room door. She opened it, I saw she was still in her pyjamas. Nick also entered her room.

"Cat get ready fast." I pushed her into bathroom.

"Why little sis?" She asked yawning.

"Because I'm so hungry. Can you smell the food? It smells so yummy so get ready we will go and have the breakfast." I said pushing her some more.

"Wait. You smelled the food?" Cat asked me her eyes shifting from me and Nick, he looked curious. I nodded.

"Why? You don't smell the food?" I asked.

"I smell it too its just that cat's nose has been blocked." Nick replied and she nodded.

"Cat get ready fast we need to go for college and you have office too." Nick said and she immediately went to bathroom.

We asked mom and dad to join us for breakfast but they said they will have it later. Nick, cat and I went downstairs but we didn't know where's the kitchen. Luckily Betty came for our rescue.

"Hey Betty." I greeted with a hug.

"Hi. Hungry?" She asked and we all nodded.

"No I'm Emma." She rolled her eyes.

"Follow me." We all followed her.

We walked for like nearly five minutes and entered a very big room which I assume is kitchen and yes it is kitchen. I have never seen such a big kitchen. What shocked me more was there were more than fifty people in the room. I saw kaira and Dustin.

Do they live here? I asked myself.

Maybe. A voice answered back but I ignored it.

"You guys live here?" I asked them in shock.

"Yeah." They answered in uneasy.

Next I saw Nid, Jasmine and Carob coming in our direction. I can't believe it. They never told me they all live in same house.

"Why didn't any of you told me you all live together." I asked feeling like betrayed.

"You never asked us." Carob joked. I gave a shut up glare.

"Em while you stay here we want you to know something." Betty started and looked at others she let out a heavy breath.

"As you came to know we all live together. There are 400 members in this house." My jaw must have touched the floor. Nick closed it for me.

"400 members?" I repeated and she nodded.

"Sorry if I sound offended, is this some kind of orphanage or old age house?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No." Dustin yelled.

"No Em. This is not any orphanage or old age house. We all are families, our family is very big and we all live together. Nid, Dustin, kaira and I everyone here are related somehow. My dad is like the elder of the house and everyone respect him and Aaron takes care of everyone and protect us so he is like our leader so everyone listens to him with respect. I hope you got my point and what I'm trying to say." She tried explaining and all I understood is that they are all one big fat family.