11

Hello guys I'm back with another chapter hope you all will like it. Honestly this chapter is just a filler the actual story starts from next chapter.

98th position!!!! On 7/3/18
91th position!!!! On 8/3/18

Emma's p.o.v

Aaron was busy with someone in his study so I never got a chance to ask about my training. It was 5.30pm I had actually forgotten about my date with Aaron because of Carob and Nick, they both kept me occupied we watched 'Friends' and laughed a lot. I must say friends is one of the best program, and I would love to watch it again and again.

It's time for the date. The voice reminded me.

Shit. I completely forgot.

"I'll see you guys later." I said my bye to Carob and Nick and went to my room. I still have one and half an hour left and I don't need much time to get ready unlike other girls and I'm really proud of it. I took a long shower and cleaned myself. I came out in a towel and dried my hair with the blower, once my hair was set I went to closet to select my dress. I'm confused which one to were, after debating between two dresses I went to my first choice, first choice are always are best.

The dress had black and white combination which reached above my keen, it fitted my body perfectly showing off my curves. My brown hair was lightly curled at the bottom, I applied minimum amount of makeup and ended giving my eyes a smoky look and some lipstick. I matched my look with black heels and a sliver clutch.

It was 6.45pm and I'm ready, see told you I'm not like other girls. I was pacing around in my room feeling very excited, I never felt so excited even on my first date. My dates was really limited because dad never liked the idea of me dating and I was okay with it even I wasn't much interested in it. Something about Aaron makes me feel excite, his touch electrifys every signal nerve in my body, I always wants to stay next to him. At first he behaved like a dominating jerk to me but now everything is different, he treats me like I'm his precious jewel.

The knock at my door bought me out my thoughts, I went and opened it. He was standing there in all glory, dressed very manly, his white shirt fitted his body showing his mascular well built body, man he looks so damn hot! He was checking out me, I blushed as his eyes roamed over me and landed on my face. He smiled brightly and I returned it.

"Shall we?" He asked extending his hand to me. I nodded and accepted his hand.

We passed living room hand in hand, Cat winked at me mischievously and I rolled my eyes. We went to parking smiling at each other, we stood in front of his black Porsche and I gawked it. He chuckled and left my hand to open the door for me just like a gentleman. I smiled and thanked him sliding into the passenger seat.

It was silent throughout the drive but it was an comfortable silence. I thought of breaking the silence.

"I saw there is a training place at the back side of your place. Can I join too?" I asked. He was silent for a minute.

"Yeah you can join but not now."

"Why? What do you mean by not now?"

"I mean can you start the training after one week or so."

"Why not now?"

"I have my reasons but I will let you know it later."

"I think we will be moving out next week." I blurted out.

"What?! No you're not going anywhere." He said angrily.

"Since you have already taken care of those guys and we don't have any threats we are moving." I explained.