13

79th position! On 27/3/18

I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I have exams and it continues till May 16. I have written this chapter in hurry so in some lines it doesn't make sense or I have repeated the same thing and tons of errors please don't mind about the mistakes I will edit it later.

Guys your comments made me happy so only I'm updating even though I'm busy as hell. Continue to support me and don't forget comment your opinion on this twist I will be waiting please don't disappoint me.

Happy reading

**

Dad turned to greet them and what he said next blowed my mind.

"Alpha Jacob Kings?!!" Dad exclaimed.

"Dad what are you saying?" Betty asked.

"Oh my god. I never thought I would see you again." Dad said ignoring Betty question.

"Me too Alpha Christopher Silverstone." Jacob said. They both shared a hug.

Betty and I were the only one who didn't understand anything. My mom and Mrs kings shared a hug too. Nick and Cat stood silently, they both know what's happening here.

"Will anyone tell what's happening here?" I growled loudly.
Everyone turned to me.

"Son. This is Alpha Jacob Kings from Golden flower pack." Dad said.

"What?" I and Betty asked in unison.

"Yes. I'm an Werewolf." Jacob said.

"How? I mean how couldn't we smell you if you were a wolf." Betty asked.

"It's a long story."

"We have plenty of time."

"I'm the Alpha of golde flower pack and it was located in the northern side. My family blood line is the strongest just like yours I was gifted with the power of golden flower by moon goddess. My pack was very strong. My mate, Rachel is an angel. My first daughter Catherine is an hybrid, half wolf and half angel. I and your father were great friends even if we met occasionally. Everything was good until that day, a day which changed everyone's fate Rachel was delivering Emma on that day." He stopped and took a deep breath.

"Rachel was bitten by a vampire. That bloody bloodsucker somehow entered my territory and bit her. Since Rachel was an angel she was able to heal herself, but the poison made Em to die before she could see the world. We prayed for the moon goddess and angel goddess to give a new life for our dead pup. The goddesses bestowed a new life to our daughter. Em is not any ordinary hybrid of wolf and angel, she is different. She has the power of an full wolf and full angel, a vampire bite cannot harm her because she has the vampire poison in her blood."

"When Em was three years old we were attacked by an vampire pack called Dark moon. Their Alpha is very strong we couldn't hold them for a long time my pack was injured very badly many died. Their aim was to get Em when I was fighting they took her. After two days I was able to locate her place, when I reached I saw my three year old daughter was in the pool of blood, those bastards cut her wrist and had kept her chained with silver. They had tortured that small kid. She was so scared of everyone she couldn't even recognise my wolf." A tear slipped from his eyes but he quickly wiped it.

"Their Alpha Helly came to know I was in her territory. We both fought for a long time I used my golden flower power it has the power to kill an vampire. I was able to defeat her in fight but I couldn't kill her because of her black magic but it made her to sleep for long time. I took Em and left the place. I knew that Helly might come back anytime, my pack was already destroyed so we took shelter in Rachel's friend place Samira. She is an witch, using her power she treated Em." He sighed.

"But why does the vampire Alpha needs Em?" Betty asked.

"Because of her powers. Em's blood can make Helly stronger than everyone." Cat answered.

"Em was still a pup she couldn't protect herself. So we decided to hide her. Samira gave us a potion which can hide our wolf smell and will smell like any human. Our wolfs were all grown we could control it but Em's wolf was still small so we put her wolf and angel to sleep. We erased all her memories. My daughter lived a life of an human, she doesn't even know she's an hybrid of wolf and angel and what great powers she has." Rachel explained.

"Everything was good until you came into her life. I protected my daughter for 18 years but now everything is destroyed because of you." Jacob was is in rage.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Because of you her wolf is awake now. Since you're her mate, the mate bond broke the sleep spell. She started feeling her wolf, now she can smell and hear like any wolf. She is able to communicate with her wolf, day by day her scent is getting stronger. Helly can smell her wolf." Jacob answered.

"Helly can find out where is Em and when she does we cannot protect her. She will kill Em." Nick said in bitterness.

"I will not let anyone touch her." I growled dangerously.

"They already found out where we were. Because of you we were able to get rid of those rouges." Rachel told.

"Helly is way too strong than you think." Cat said.

"I don't care whoever it is. I will protect my mate." Max and I said in determination.

"But Helly is still in sleep she cannot harm Em." Betty said.

"We have a bad news. Helly has awaken, she has gathered many vampires and rouges. This time she is much stronger than last time." Dad told us.

"We must be ready to fight her. And I will not let anyone touch my mate."

---

"Everyone gather in the meeting room now." I mind linked everyone in the pack.

Everyone are gathered in five minutes. Jacob and his family is also present.

"The war between vampires and us is going to be soon. I want everyone in the pack to be prepared. This war is about your luna." Everyone started murmuring at my last sentence.

"Your luna is not any ordinary human she is an hybrid of wolf and angel, who is very powerful but she's not aware of who she is. Vampires pack Alpha, Helly is after my mate because of her powers." Everyone is in shock.

"This is Alpha Jacob Kings from Golden flower pack." I introduced Jacob, all gasped seeing the legend. We heard great stories about golden flower pack but we have never seen them, that's why I couldn't recognise them.

"I need everyone to be well trained even the lowest ranks and pups. We can't take any chance against Helly."

"Yes Alpha."

**

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow.