14

78th position on 23/4/18
70th position on 24/4/18

Sorry It's been a long time. I hope you all still remember the story.

Emma's p.o.v

I woke up hearing noises I practically hissed and got out of my bed still yawning. I opened room door to see who's making those noises but to see none. I definitely heard someone's shouting. I went back to my bed but the sleep was far away, groaning I went to bathroom to clean myself and to have a shower.

My tummy growled, it's time to feed. Skipping two steps at a time I went to kitchen. It's looked busier than everyday, people were running here and there. I saw dad speaking to someone who looked his age I have seen him somewhere but where? Ignoring the question I turned to volka, the kitchen head. Weird name right?

"Can I have my breakfast?" I asked with smile.

"Sure luna. What would you like to have?" She asked me in weird tone.

"Hmm... anything is fine." I was quite uncomfortable. From three days they are treating me differently, I feel odd.

"Here luna." She served me my breakfast.

"Ha.. why are you calling me luna?" I didn't like her calling me precious guest or whatever it meant.

"Because you are our luna." She answered with smile.

"Please don't call me that."

"Hey ladies what's happening?" Carob asked us.

"Nothing."

"Then what's happening?" He repeated his question.

"She called me luna." I said taking a spoonful of food. His eyes widened.

"What did you say?"

"I said don't call me that." I spoke while chewing.

"Okay." He said. "You know what that means right?" He continued after the pause.

"Yeah. It means precious guest." I didn't like it.

"Ooh..." that's all he said.

After finishing my breakfast I headed to Cat's room. Everyone in the house looked very busy. I can't go to college so I will have a movie marathon with Cat. Yesterday evening dad came and told not to go for college until he tells and when I asked him all he said was don't argue with me. Of course me being me I didn't let him go until he answered my question. Finally he gave up and told that someone is trying to harm us and until everything sort out I'm not allowed to go anywhere. Can you believe that? I can protect myself, I haven't spent eight years of training just to hide back.

"Hey Betty what's up?" She was carrying some files.

"Hey Em. Nothing Aaron needed these files so I was heading to his study." She answered back.

"Ooh...okay. what's happening in the house? Is anyone coming?"

"Yeah we are having few guests. They will stay with us."

"Okay.. did you see Nid?"

"She's helping others. "

"I can help as well."

"No. We have others to help, we don't want you to work." I nodded. I forgot I'm an guest here.

I haven't spoken to Aaron since our date, I ignored him and most of time he was not in the house. Even he didn't try to speak to me. Where all those words and promises he made was fake?

No. He meant each and every word. The voice answered.

Then why didn't he try to speak to me?

He might be busy.

Was he also busy to text me? It would take few seconds to send a 'hi', 'how are you?', 'I'm sorry' etc.

Even you didn't try to text him.

Because I'm angry with him.

Whatever.

It has become common to talk to this voice it somewhat soothes me.

Cat and Nick both are not there, they left me alone to sulk here. Bad sister and bad best friend, those two traitors didn't even inform me where they are going. Others are busy in preparation and I don't have any work to do. Just great!

Right now I'm wandering in the house to find myself a work and be occupied. Unfortunately I didn't find any everyone pushed me away. It's really frustrating, I'm loosing my temper.

Let's go for a run. The voice suggested but I ignored it. I'm not in a mood for run.

"I'm sorry." I asked the person as I bumped into them.

"It's okay dear." The lady told me. I have seen her somewhere.

"You are so beautiful." She looked at me as if memorising my features.

"Hmm.. thanks" I mumbled.

"Have I seen you somewhere?" I couldn't hold my curiosity. I haven't seen her here.

"No." She smiled.

"Sorry Are you the new guest?" I asked again.

"No dear I'm not a guest I own this place." She chuckled.

I was confused but soon realisation hit me hard of course she owns this place, she is Aaron's mom I have seen her in the pictures.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't recognise you." I apologised for my blunder.

"It's okay dear. I'm Kayla." She smiled.

"I'm Emma. You can call me Em." I forwarded my hand but she pulled into a hug. We spoke for few minutes and then she left.

It was evening and everyone were gathered in the front yard of house for guests arrival. Three cars and two buses came and stopped. They all got down and headed towards us.

"Are they all guests?" I asked Nid. I thought only few people might come but they are two full bus.

"Yeah." Nid answered looking uneasy.

"They will be staying with us." She continued.

Everyone got gathered in one place, there was a little stage in front of us. Aaron went on the stage and the murmuring died.

"I, Alpha Aaron Silverstone welcomes Jade pack Alpha Marcus knight and his pack members." He said and everyone clapped. What Alpha?  Why is he using the scientific terms and what's a pack?

"What's a pack?" I asked Nid but she didn't answered and acted like she didn't hear me.

**

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Share.

My Protective AlphasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara