Chapter 2 Alpha's Party

(A/N this is a very short chapter. Sorry :3 What she was wearing is on the side)

Emmaline's POV

I woke up to the sound that was booming downstairs. I guess the party already started. I decided to shower, wear something nice and join the party.

I saw quite a lot of people are already here, dancing and acting crazy. I think I will do that too, later. First, I want to go drink something because i want to be drunk tonight. It has been a long day, I haven't had much sleep and I want to go crazy tonight, which probably won't be a good thing for tomorrow. Oh well, it's their problem, not mine.

I walked over to the drinks table, grabbed a red cup and poured vodka in it and filled it all the way to the top, almost spilling it. As I drank it, I could feel the burning sensation going down my throat (A/N ok, I have never drank alcohol before so I don't know what you feel or taste from vodka). Because I am basically like a human, I got drunk really easy so I ran to the dance floor when the song 'Talk dirty to me' by Jason Derulo played and started jumping up and down and dancing saying, "I LOVE THIS SONG!!!"

In the middle of my crazy moment, I swear I smelled this very amazing scent that smelled like chocolate and mint. I never really liked chocolate and mint together before but now I do. Because I was too swallowed up by the alcohol, I ignored it but suddenly I was a pushed to wall gently yet roughly at the same time. I don't know how that works but it was.

'MATE!!!' Rain said excitedly.

"Hello there little mate." Apparently my mate said.

I looked up to see Ethan.. Wait.. WHAT!?!? This must be a mistake! He can't be my mate!

'Oh but he is!' Rain said happily. 'And he's an Alpha!'

'But we're an omega! He's gonna reject us because we're not fit to be Luna!' I sadly said to Rain.

She just whimpered.

"I see you're my mate." Ethan continued talking.

"Y- yeah.." I stuttered, looking down.

He grabbed my chin to make me face him. His touch sent sparks flying. "Look at me. I am your mate!"

I looked at his forest green eyes which I can look at my entire life without ever getting sick of it. I pity myself now to say the least. I just know he's gonna reject me and make one of his whores the Luna. I'm guessing my sister.

Something that he did shocked me. It was the last thing I thought he would do. He kissed me. We started making out which made sparks go all over my body and explode. I never felt this feeling before. Soon the kiss got heated and then he pulled away, causing me to whimper in loss.

"What we did was nothing. It meant nothing to me." Those words caused me so much pain that it sent me down to my knees.

"You're an omega. You're not fit to be the Luna of this pack. You're even too weak to shift to your wolf." Ok, just ouch.

"Let's get this over with. I, Ethan Scott, Alpha of the Fire Moon Pack, reject you, Emmaline Jones, Omega of the Fire Moon Pack."