Chapter 13 Hardcore Training

(A/N I hope this is long enough)

Emmaline's POV

"I should go and start my torture- I mean training." I laughed.

"Ok. Have fun." Blake kissed my forehead and I left.

"I will!" I called over my shoulder, swaying my hips.

I went in my room and grabbed my air horn, I then went to the backyard and used it, making everyone, except my pack come running to where I was.

"Everyone, listen up. For the next month or so, I will be your trainer. You all will have to wake up at 6 in the morning each day and train." I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"But that's way too early! Who do you think you are to tell us that, slut!?" Someone screeched and by someone, I mean Chloe.

"I am Emmaline Jones, the strongest pack warrior in the Blood Moon Pack." I said proudly.

The shocked look on everyone's faces were absolutely priceless. "What? But she's dead!" Chloe said.

"Do I look dead to you?" Everyone shook their heads, no. "That's what I thought."

The next thing Chloe did shocked me. She grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to a tree. I punched her in the face and the stomach and kicked her away from me.

"Fights were the last thing on my mind that we could do but I guess it's now the first." I was about to pounce on her when Blake arrived and stopped me.

'Stop it.' He mind liked me.

'Fine.'

"Anyway, everyone run 500 miles in wolf form for warm up." I told them and they set off. "And you, Chloe, do 700 miles in wolf form."

"What!?"

"You just pinned me to a wall, this is your punishment. Your punishment is nothing compared to what I planned so just do it before I make do what's on my head right now." I threatened and she ran off, shifting to her small, brown wolf. I laughed. Her wolf was the same size as an average wolf. Normal werewolves are normally two times bigger than average wolves and alphas are three times bigger. For some reason, my wolf is as big as alphas, well, I am a rare wolf.

"Well, gotta go and check on them." I told Blake and ran to where they went.

Soon I caught up to them. "Run faster!" I ordered.

"But we're already so tired." Someone complained.

"You haven't even ran a kilometer."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. You've only ran 800 meters." It was true. Wow, they are so weak. How did I think they were strong when I was still in their pack?

'Probably because they bullied you.' Rain said.

'Good point.'

"Ugh." They all groaned. This was going to be a long day.

"If you keep this pace up, it will take you 48 years to finish."

"How are you not feeling tired? You're even running in human form." Justin, my second oldest brother stated. (A/N sorry I didn't mention him in the other chapters)

"This is where training can get you." I replied.

They went silent and ran faster. It was 2:28pm when they finally finished and Chloe was still doing her 700 miles. I joined her.

"I'm so tired. I don't think I will live when I finish." Chloe whined.

"Hey, if a person you used to bully can do it, you should."

"Are you actually Emmaline?"

"Yes. Don't bother saying sorry, I know you're not."

"I wasn't. All I was going to say was stay away from Ethan. He's now my mate, not yours."

"What are you talking about? A weakling like him can't possibly be my mate." I laughed. That obviously pissed her off because her eyes turned black and she pounced on me, or the floor. I dodged her attack, expecting it. She growled and was going to jump on me but I dodged, again.

"Just give it up, Chloe. He isn't even your real mate. Plus you're trying to attack the strongest wolf in the world and a weakling like you can't beat me." I said, casually dodging her attacks as if it was nothing. "You still have 144 more miles to run. You wouldn't want to miss your date with Ethan would you?"

She stopped dead on her spot. "How did you know that?"

"Wild guess?"

"How did you know that!?"

"Well first of, you're practically telling me yourself right now. Second of all, I made that up."

She blushed and ran away. How is that possible? Blushing in your wolf form?

An hour later, Chloe finally finished her 700 miles, breathless.

"Ok! It is finally time for fights! I want to see how strong you guys are. Who is the strongest here in this pack?" I asked.

"I am." Ethan said, stepping up.

"Ok cool. Fight me." I nonchalantly said then Ethan shifted and tried to attack me but I dodged it. I was pretty much doing what I did with Chloe. "Is that all you've got?"

"I'm only getting started." He jumped towards me and I kicked him, causing him to roll on the floor. I threw myself on him and bit his neck. He somehow got me away and he pinned me on the ground. This is getting hard so I decided to shift and finally show them my wolf. As I shifted, I heard and felt my bones cracking and reshaping but it didn't hurt just like how I first shifted.

After I shifted, I looked around and found everyone, including Ethan looking shocked. Their jaws are not literally on the ground. It should be. My rare wolf is beautiful with it's white, silky soft fur and noticeable electric blue eyes

I took the opportunity to get him off of me and bite him until he was bleeding while he was distracted. "Sheesh. You're such a weakling." Haha, the entire pack was watching him, an alpha lose to an average girl. Well, maybe not average.

"So, anyone else want to fight me?" I asked. Everyone shook their heads, no. "Ok then. That's it for today. Don't forget to wake up at 6am tomorrow or I will the hard way." Everyone nodded and some walked to their rooms, tired while the others fell on the ground. I almost feel sorry for them Notice the word 'almost'. This is nothing compared to what they did to me for 10 years..