Chapter 14 Praise Me, I Am The Queen

(A/N I dedicate this chapter to megzrocks for giving me the chapter idea. SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE!! btw, if you want, in the comments, you can throw in some ideas for the next chapter and if I like it, I might use it and I'll dedicate you in that chapter. I hope this is long enough and that you like it! )

Emmaline's POV

After our morning training, I grabbed my backpack and threw it on my shoulder, walking to my motorcycle.

When I arrived, I found a lot of people staring at me and whispering things like, "who's that?' and 'she's hot.' The first one was from the girls and the second one was from the boys :P.

I swayed my hips, walking in the building and smirking.

"Hey Emmaline." A male voice said behind me, touching my shoulders. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over.

"Oww! What was that for?" He complained. It was Ethan.

"Oops, sorry. Just my reflex kicking in." I said honestly.

"I was just going to ask if I could come with you to the office."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Because we're not friends." I said stubbornly.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, we're not friends so you can't come with me." I said, acting like a three year old and walked away.

I got to my first class which was maths, I found that out after getting my timetable from the office. I got in and found Mrs Smith sitting at her desk.

"Good morning, miss." I said, just like how I used to when I was still in the Fire Moon Pack.

She looked up from the sheets that was all scattered around her desk. She fixed her glasses and looked at me. "Emmaline? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's me. The one and only." I smiled kindly at her. She was my favorite teacher out of the whole school. When I was still in this school, she used to treat me like her own. She sadly couldn't have any kids of her own so she just acted as if I was hers.

"Oh, it is you! I was worried sick when you left! You've totally changed the past two years!" She smiled brightly at me and hugged me.

"Yeah!"

"Your academics brain hasn't changed, has it?"

"No." I laughed.

"That's good. Why don't you have a seat. People are coming in and the bell is about to ring."

"Ok."

I sat in the front of the class, got my books out, ready to start.

~~~~

Later that day, in training

"Everyone do 100 sit-ups!" I ordered.

"And why would we do that?" Chloe said.

"Because this will help you become stronger."

"You're only letting us do this to torture us!" Chloe screamed at my face, she was a little bit too close for my liking that I may have punched her face.

Ethan came running between us before Chloe could attack, glaring at me. "If you do that again, you will go back home and someone else can train us!"

That pissed me off so I punched him on the face, breaking his nose. "If you want to be weak then fine but while I'm here, I will be respected! Especially by all the bastards that mistreated me, which means all of you!" I walked away, pissed.

"Everyone do their 100 sit-ups now!" Ethan ordered as he was about to come, running towards me when Chloe stopped him.

"Hey, do I have to do it too?" Chloe asked him.

"Yes." He got away from her grip and walked towards me. I was sitting on a tree branch, watching the scene play before me.

"Hey." Ethan said.

"Hi." I said, sounding extremely bored.

"So.."

"What do you want?"

"I.. Umm.. I.."

"Just let it all out."

"I was wondering if there's ever going to be a day that you will forgive me."

"I can answer that question for you."

"Really?" He asked, looking hopefully at me.

"It will be..." I enjoyed watching the look on his face. "Never." His face fell. Aww, I kind of, slightly feel sorry for him.

'Don't be. He rejected us, mated and marked our sister and made her his mate and Luna.' Rain said.

'Mm..' I mumbled. 'Could you ever forgive him..?'

Rain became silent. 'Well..'

"Is it true? You'll never forgive me?"

"That depends on what you did. Hmm, let's see. Well, first of all, you bullied me and when you found out I was your mate, you rejected me then you mated and marked my sister, making her your mate and Luna." I said, hurt. Wow, that's the first in two years. In the Blood Moon Pack, Blake made sure I was always happy and everyone was also really kind, they treated me like their own.

Regret filled his eyes. "I.."

"Don't bother saying sorry. I've gotten over it." I jumped off the tree and went in the pack house to Blake's room.

I opened the door and before I could get a single step, I went on my knees and cried? That got Blake's attention.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Did Ethan do anything?" He said, worriedly.

"Well, I guess, yeah." I sobbed. "I thought I could handle the pain that he was giving me just by being with him and I thought I've gotten over everything that he has done. I guess I haven't."

"What? I'll kick his ass." He said, standing up.

"No! Please!" I begged. What is happening today? Why am I acting like this? This is all too weird.