Chapter 19 While I'm Gone

(A/N hey guys! This chapter is kind of slightly interesting BUT Emmaline isn't really in here.. This chapter is about Tiane and Megan.. They are Emmaline's best friends.. Sorry for the short chapter.. PS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SPECIAL!!)

Megan's POV

Sigh. I'm so happy I met my mate. He's even one of the Blood Moon Pack's strongest warrior! He said and I quote, 'I will use all my strength to protect you.' Aww. He's so sweet. I can finally have my dream come true, well, maybe not but still..

My dream is to ride a rainbow unicorn to the sunset with my mate by my side, holding me like I'm a valuable treasure.

"Hey, Tiane, help me with something." I said, barging into her room and finding her in a very heated make out session with her mate. From the looks of it, they were close to mating but I may have interrupted them.

"AHHHH!!" We all screamed at the same time and I closed the door in front of my face and ran but bumped into a wall. Wait, walls don't laugh, do they?

I looked up and found Jordan. "Hey, why are you in a hurry?" He asked, chuckling.

"Uhh.. Nothing. You wanna go swimming?"

"Sure!" He smiled and went to his room to get changed.

After I finished getting changed into the bikini I just bought from my shopping trip with Tiane, Annalise and Emmaline, I went outside and found Jordan lying on a pool chair thingy.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Come, sit." He said, patting his lap.

"Uhh.. Ok."

I sat down on his lap but felt slightly uncomfortable so I wiggled a bit and felt something hard.

"Uhh.. Do you have something in your pocket?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Well, I'm going swimming!" I announced, standing up.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked, standing up and started walking towards me.

"I suggest you take care of.. Umm.. Your man problems before you come and swim with me." I said awkwardly, trying not to look 'down there' before jumping into the pool.

He looked confused but when he looked down, his face was almost as red as a tomato.

A second later, he recovered. He looked at me wickedly and smirked, jumping into the pool after me and hugged me from behind. I screamed and tried to get away from his grasp even though I loved the warmth he was giving me.

"I know you love it. Stop trying to get away, babe." He smirked.

"Eww. I'm not a pig."

"You love it." He smiled his gorgeous smile that could make girls fall to their knees.

"Hey!"

"Stop denying."

"I never did." I said before turning around to kiss him passionately.

"Eww!! PDA!" Someone yelled.

We pulled away to see Annalise.

"Jokes. Just kidding. You can go on and continue.. Whatever you were planning." Anna laughed her head off before scurrying away.

"So, where were we?" Jordan asked.

"INCOMING!!!" Someone screamed and suddenly a big splash hit my face.

"Hey!" Jordan and I complained.

"Way to ruin the moment." I mumbled but Jordan heard me. Damn you werewolf senses.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked huskily.

"Nah. Let's just swim."

"Ok.." He said, disappointed.

"Later." I whispered seductively and swam away, laughing because I felt 'it' again. "Let's play tag!" Childish, I know but that's just the way I am.

"I'll join!" Tiane said, jumping into the pool with Justin.

Soon, Anna arrived and more people came.

"Hey, where's Emmaline?" I asked Anna.

"Oh, Ethan kidnaped her." She said as if it's nothing.

"Are you serious?" Tiane and I asked, looking at her in disbelief.

"Don't worry. He is her mate."

"WHAT!?" We screamed.

"Yeah, he rejected her but now he wants her back. He 'kidnaped' her to let her give him a second chance." She rolled her eyes.

"Why didn't she tell us?"

"She didn't want you guys to pity her for being rejected and also lose hope in being with your mates."

Everyone became silent.

"What is she going to do now?" Tiane asked.

"I asked her that too and her answer is always 'Depends' or 'Secret'."

"Oh.." Tiane said.

"I can't believe that deep inside she actually holds this horrible pain. Outside, she always seem cheerful and carefree. She also tells us to always be happy or else she will slap some senses into us." Jordan joked and everyone laughed.

"Guys! We HAVE to throw a party for her!" I suggested.

"Yeah! It's Halloween soon!" Anna said.

"Yeah! This will be great!" Everyone agreed.

We got out of the pool and started to plan the party. Emmaline won't be back for another week..