Chapter 9 Training

(A/N Enjoy! PS this chapter is quite short..)

Emmaline's POV (Next day, Thursday in Physical Education, last period)

I walked in the girl's changing room and found Ashley in there. She's in my class? I didn't know that, she wasn't here yesterday. Oh well.

"You're in my class? I'm totally gonna beat you cause I just so happened to be really good at PE." Ashley said proudly.

"Are you now?" I said, smirking.

"Yes."

"Whatever." I got changed and went to the gym. I saw Mr. Turner standing there, waiting for more students to come. When everyone was finished getting changed, he said, "Everyone, we're playing dodge ball so I will split you into two teams!"

To make things more cliché, me and Ashley were in opposite teams, which I'm happy about, looks like she was too. The entire game, she aimed for me but because I'm just so awesome, I dodged it. Soon it was just me and her left. Great. Funny how I got this far though. Ive never done training and I was never good at these things.

At one point, the ball was literally an inch away from hitting my head. Because of that, I got mad. She was clearly aiming for my face so I did too (evil laugh) and guess what? I hit her right in the face. And she blacked out.. Oops, didn't even know I could do that. Not sorry though, she deserved it.

~~~~

After school

"Hey Emmaline, heard you took Ashley out." Blake laughed.

"I didn't take her out. Her face just so happened to be where the ball was going." I joked.

"Yeah right. By the way, when we get home, get changed so we can start your training."

"Kay."

When we got home, I speedily got changed and went out to the backyard.

"So, since apparently you were an omega in your old pack, I'm guessing you didn't get trained." Blake guessed.

"Yup. How'd you know?" I asked.

"Wild guess. Anyway, first, let's warm up. Go run 100 miles in your wolf form."

"What? Aren't you going a little bit too hard on me for my first time?" Ok that sounded quite wrong if you're sick minded. Thank God Blake isn't like that.

"100 miles in you're wolf form is nothing compared to what my pack do. We run 700 miles in our human forms. Do you want to do that instead?"

"Nope. I'm going now bye." I ran a kilometer away from Blake in my human form before changing to my wolf form because I wanted to surprise him later.

Once I was done with my run, I changed to my human form and went back to the backyard.

"So what do I have to do now?" I asked Blake.

"I want to see how strong you are so we will fight. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you. Now shift."

I shifted to my beautiful, white wolf. The look on his face was priceless! He was so shocked that if it was possible, his jaw would be on the floor right now. Haha!

'Whats wrong? Cat got you're tounge? Or should I say, wolf?' I mind linked him, laughing.

"Y- You're a white wolf." Blake stuttered.

'Yeah. Now hurry up and shift.'

He shifted into his pitch black wolf. Nice. 'Nice wolf.' I spoke my thoughts.

'You're only saying that because you're a rare wolf.'

'You got me.' I chuckled and he lunged at me but I dodged. 'Woah there, I wasnt ready. Thank the Mood Goddess for my reflexes though.'

'Yeah.' And he lunged at me again but this time, I sadly didnt get away. 'Ha! I got you!'

I went behind a tree and shifted, getting changed to my shirt and shorts. When I finished, I found Blake there just wearing basketball shorts.

"You were actually pretty good for a wolf who has never trained before.' He complemented me. 'You're a great dodger too. That's good because that can be handy when needed. But you still have a long way to go and training hard will get you somewhere."

"Thanks."

"Now do 50 push ups and sit ups. Then I will teach you techniques and reflexes."

I did just what he told me and I learned a lot of things from what he taught me..