3

It has been a week since I found out I would be touring with Why Don't We. I've been texting Jack all week. Today I would be flying to Los Angeles and meet Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, and Jonah.

I make sure I have everything...clothes, phone charger, and other personal belongings. When zip up my suitcase after triple checking, I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see my 12 year old cousin, Abby. She is my only cousin, and really my only friend.

"Hey Charlotte, can you do my hair for my dance class?" Abby asks. "Sure" I make her sit down in front of my vanity and I start wetting her hair.

As I comb Abby's damp hair, she hums a tune I seem to recognize. She hums louder making me realize it was Something Different. I start humming with her seeing the expressionon her face surprised.

"You know Why Don't We?" She asks surprised. "Yea I just found out about them. They're cool" "I wanna meet them so bad" Abby complains. I smirk at her.

"What?" She asks. I let her think for a minute. Being the smart girl she is, she figured out what I was gonna say. "YOU'RE MEETING THE BOYS?!" she screams. I laugh as I finish putting her hair into a tight bun.

She hops out of the seat and starts to get excited. "Can you please tell Jonah I said hi! He's my favorite" "Of course I will" I say as Abby hugs me tightly.

As I wait for Kristin and Jack to arrive, Abby and I try and listen to every song by the boys. After about listening to 2 EPs, they arrive. I pull my suitcase down the stairs as Abby follows along.

Once I get downstairs I roll my suitcase next to the door and open it. Abby gasps and grows the biggest smile I've ever seen. I let Jack in as he notices Abby.

"Who's this young lady" he says smiling at her. "I'm Abby" she says keeping the smile on her face. "She's my cousin" I state. "I can see you recognize me" Abby nods to what Jack said. They give each other a hug and take a picture. "Well it's been great meeting you Abby but we gotta go" Jack says. "Ok...make sure to tell the boys I said hi Charlotte" "I will" I say giving Abby a hug. Before I leave, I give my mom a hug saying I will miss her.

As Kristin drives Jack and me to the airport, I listen to Jack as he sings Thinkin' Bout You by Frank Ocean.

"You're a very good singer" I say. "I've heard" Jack says chuckling. "I'm guessing Frank Ocean is your musical Idol?" I ask. "Yes actually...do you have one?" "Bruno Mars" I say. "He has been my idol since I was about 6...all of his songs are amazing" "I have to agree Bruno Mars does make good music, which song is your favorite?" "Talking To The Moon" I say my answer quickly.

After talking about Frank Ocean and Bruno Mars for a while, we finally arrive at the airport. We grab our suitcases, and I walk in. Jack gives his mom a hug, and walks towards the entrance as she records saying, "I love you"

When we take our seats we are luckily next to each other. As Jack tries to take a nap, I put on my headphones and listen to Thinkin' Bout You, since Jack got the song stuck in my head.

(A/N - Sorry this part was short, wanted the next part just to be about the boys and Charlotte. Vote and Share!) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*