20

April 6th. Why such a great day? Because later tonight Abby and I will see each other again. I jumped out of my bunk very early this morning. Today was going to be great.

Jonah, as always, was having his morning coffee on the couch as he was checking his twitter feed.

"Good morning!" I say very positive. I've never been so happy to see Abby in my life.

"Well someone is really happy" Jonah smiles. He gets up refilling his cup while I give him a big hug.

"This morning better go by fast. I just can't wait to see Abby!"

"I'm sure it will if you don't look at the clock too much"

Jonah was right. If I didn't worry about the time, the morning would go by very quick.

 Around noon, I will take a plane from where we are now, North Carolina, to the airport I will land at and drive with Abby and her mom to Six Flags while the boys take the tour bus to Maryland after their show tonight. For now, I lay back in my bunk and grabbed my book 'The Outsiders' continuing to read the next chapter I stopped at last night.

*

"Charlotte" I hear Jonah say, "We're at the airport" 

Hearing those words made me so excited. I quickly grabbed my things I will be taking and jumped out of my bunk, and went straight for the door, seeing all the boys act like it's the last time I'm going to see them. They all gathered around me for a group hug.  Once our hug ended, I walked towards the entrance with my one suitcase ready to see Abby. 

My flight wasn't as bad as I thought, it only took one hour. When the plane landed, I was too excited. I was one of the first people out of the plane, looking around the airport until I saw Abby's face. Our eyes locked as we both ran for each other. I picked her up and spun her around as we both were super excited. 

"I missed you!" we both say in unison.

"I can't wait for the next few days! Six Flags today, then tomorrow a Why Don't We concert together AND your birthday!" Abby exclaimed. We both smiled as we followed Abby's mom to their rental car.

*

During the car ride to Six Flags, all we did was jam out to Why Don't We. I did think about telling Abby how I found out about the messages soon, but for most of the ride we did carpool karaoke.

Finally reaching Six Flags, Abby's mom dropped us off near the enterance telling us she'll be waiting around 9pm, so we have to make sure to check the time.

"So what do you wanna get on first?" Abby asks me.

"Hmm" I think out loud. I knew exactly what I wanted to get on. Kingda Ka. "Follow me" I smirk as I walk with Abby to the roller coaster.

Once we were in front of the sign, I knew Abby was scared. "I don't know-"

"Come on!" I yell out taking Abby's arm and dragging her to the line. Luckily the line wasn't long, and we got front row.

While the workers were checking everyone, I turned to Abby who had a worried feeling on her face.

You'll be fine" I tell her. She smiles back at me as the ride starts to move. Soon enough, the ride took off really fast, causing Abby to scream her ass off. I just started laughing for no reason, enjoying the ride as we went down the hill without seeing the track.

It felt like 10 seconds. It probably was 10 seconds. I was full of excitment. Abby was full of fear.

"Never. Again. " she says jaw dropped. I kept laughing as we got off and went onto other rides that were more calm then roller coasters.

Jack's Pov

As the boys and I get ready for our next show, I think about Charlotte. Her birthday is tomorrow, should I confess my feelings to her? It's pretty obvious that I like her, but what if she doesn't feel the same way? 

"Thinking about Charlotte?" I hear Jonah say as he walks over to me. I stay silent. "Yep. You are. Dude don't worry so much. You'll see her tomorrow for her birthday"

I see the rest of the boys come over to where I am. They obviously heard what Jonah had to say. 

"Jack if you like her so much why don't you ask her out?" Zach says, "She obviously likes you back"

"You think so?" I respond to Zach lifting my head up.

"Dude. She slept with you. I think that's a major sign" Daniel tells me.

As I wanted to keep talking about Charlotte liking me more, David called us over to start soundcheck. The boys really helped with my thoughts. I might just pop up the question tomorrow with the ring I got her.

*

Charlotte's Pov

11:00pm. What a day. Abby and I had a blast. Now we're in the car, I was looking through my Instagram feed while Abby was watching Youtube.

Once we finally reached the hotel we're staying at, we walked straight to the room we wanted, and layed next to each other in bed. Six Flags really tired us out, so all we wanted to do now was talk.

"Hey Abby.." I say thinking about the text messages. "Would you get mad at me? Even if I did something really bad to you?"

"That depends on what you did. Why? What did you do?" Abby replied with a chuckle.

"...I figured out the password to your phone...and saw the messages between you and Zach.."

The room went quiet. It felt like 2 years before Abby started to rant. "Why would you do that?! My messages are very personal!"

She was mad. Extremely mad. It made me feel so bad. I wish I could turn back the clock and tell myself not to read the messages..but I can't.

"I didn't know your messages were gonna be that personal" I say in a very guilty voice.

"Well they were. How would you feel if I read messages you sent to someone like Jack?"

Abby kept on ranting, but I just covered my ears without her knowing. I felt so bad. Was she going to forgive me? Will we ever make up? I closed my eyes as I heard nothing making noise in the room. Abby must've thought I fell asleep. I kept my eyes closed, hoping this is all just a dream. 

(A/N - My ideas are in! The good stuff is coming!) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*