18

Before I even open my eyes, I feel the same warm body wrapped around me from last night. I didn't want to wake Jack, but I had to get out if bed, so I slowly moved his arms off me, and successfully jumped out of bed without him waking up.

I walk out of the room seeing Reese, Ryan, Zach, and Jonah awake in the living room.

"Why didn't you sleep in my room last night?" Reese asked as she played with her squishies.

"Have you ever slept on the floor?"

"Yes, it's not fun.."

"That's why" I smile while taking a seat next to Zach.

"Can we watch a tv show?" Reese whines. Ryan turns on the tv, changing the channel to Sesame Street. No one is ever too old for Sesame Street. (Facts)

As we all watch together, Corbyn, Daniel, and Jack eventually wake up, joining us. Zach's parents woke up too, and just started to make breakfast for everyone. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, wanting to help with breakfast.

When all the food was done, everyone takes a seat. Bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes was what we all had...and after chowing down, all of ig was gone. No leftovers.

Somehow everyone ended up on the couch again watching the end of the last Sesame Street episode playing for the day.

"I'm bored noww" Reese whines once again as she saw the end credits on the tv screen.

"I have an idea. Why don't all of you go to The Heritage Fair today before your concert?" Zach's mom suggests. That sounded fun. We all stood from the couch and got ready to go.

Jack's Pov

Zach's dad somehow managed to fit 8 people into his car and drove us to the Heritage Fair not too far from the Herron's house

Zach and I planned to gonaround together since everyone else chose someone to walk with rather than stick together.

Walking around with Zach, half of the fair was tables with items to be sold while the other side was all rides.

"We should get something for Daniel's birthday" Zach says interrupting my thinking. I nod my head as we take a look at each table.

One table displayed all different kinds of rings and bracelets. Zach had found a silver bracelet that had 'strong' engraved on it. Nothing on the table facinated me for Daniel, but for Charlotte.

A ring that said 'Joy' on it. Charlotte always says how Abby is her best friend and her joy. Abby also means joy, so it was perfect.

I bought the ring for a good deal, and continued to walk with Zach until the goofy side of me had found the perfect gift for Daniel. A purple giraffe riding a skateboard. Zach thought I was crazy, but I bought it with no regrets.

By the time Zach and I looked at every table, it was time to leave. Everyone met up where we were dropped off, and walked back home since it wasn't far.

Charlotte's Pov

The fair was fun. Reese, Ryan, and I went on some rides, bought snacks and of course jammed out to the music that was playing.

We all walked home, which wasn't too bad. Daniel let Reese go on his shoulders which I thought was really cute. Jack was holding a brown bag that made me curious, so I jumped on his back as he carried me home.

"What's in the bag?" I ask.

"A present for Daniel's birthday"

"Oo what is it?" I say trying to grab the bag. Jack seriously did not want me to open the bag.

"It's a surprise. I'll tell you later" he smirks.

*

I watched as the boys performed on the Dallas stage, sitting next to Eben as we jammed out together. Zach's family was somewhere in the venue, but I'm not sure where.

Once the concert was over, Eben and I went backstage to find Zach's family. Reese found me first, running up to me and pulling me into a tight hug. I pick her up from the ground as her arms wrap around my neck.

"I don't want you to go! You're like my sister!" Reese crys outloud.

"We aren't like sisters...we are sisters. And don't worry, we'll see each other soon" I smirk.

I put Reese back on the ground as I give goodbye hugs to Ryan and Zach's parents. The boys finally find us too and join in with the goodbyes.

Reese waves bye to me as I wave bye back, walking with the guys to the tour bus, ready to get back on the road.

(A/N - Things got interesting 😏 Daniel's birthday is next..let's see how that goes) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*