19

It's April 2nd. Daniel's birthday. I hop out of my bunk grabbing the little bag from me to Daniel. Everyone else was up, sitting on the couch as Daniel was leaning against the wall holding a purple giraffe riding a skateboard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD GUY!" I yell wrapping my arms around his back.

"I'm not old!" Daniel exclaims grabbing his present from my hands.

I sit down next to Corbyn as Daniel opens his gift. The little box he picked up from the bag revealed a leather tied bracelet with a silver guitar pick.

Where words fail music speaks

The quote on the pick made Daniel smile. "Thank you Charlotte, I love it!" He says giving me a hug.

"So Daniel, it's your birthday.. what do you wanna do before the concert" Corbyn asks as Daniel puts on the bracelet I gave him.

"I guess the beach"

And so that's where we went. The boys and I got our swimsuits on and walked down to the beach once the tour bus stopped.

*

"I'm getting in the water!" Zach yells as it gets more hot outside. Jack and I follow Zach into the water as Jonah, Daniel, and Corbyn stay back to eat some food.

"AHH IT'S COLD" Jack whines as he puts his feet in the water.

"Stop being a baby" I laugh. We catch up to Zach who is diving under some waves. Jack moves farther up to Zach, joining him as they dive under small waves. I follow along as a huge wave approaches us about to crash. I didn't know what to do.

"HOLD YOUR NOSE!" Jack yells at me taking my wrist. I hold my nose as Jack runs to the waves and diving under it as I do the same since his hand is squeezing my wrist. Jack lets go of my wrist as we were still under the water. I raise my head above the water for air looking around for Jack and Zach. They both were behind me, wiped out by he wave.

"How did you not get wiped out?!" Zach screams causing me to chuckle.

*

For the past 3 hours, the boys and I have been in the water, causing our skin shrivel up like raisins.

As of right now, Zach is still in the ocean while the rest of us are chilling making sand castles.

"Corbyn!!" I hear Daniel whine as Corbyn walks to his beach towel. "You stepped on one of my towers!"

The rest of us laugh as Daniel fixes the ruined tower.

I notice that Zach finally is deciding to join us. As he gets closer, you can tell his fingers were severely shriveled up.

"My God Zach! You look like a dried up prune!" Jonah says making Zach look at his fingers.

"Its really that noticeable?" Zach worries looking at all of us while we nod our heads laughing.

*

As the boys get ready for yet another concert, I sit backstage trying to figure out Abby's password to her phone.

Someone or something she loves

All of a sudden, it hit me. Not randomly, but because of Reese.

Flashback