13

The past few concerts were literally amazing. The boys and I have been getting along so well, and we rarely get mad at each other. Today we had a free day, then the boys would preform in Canada!

Before our long journey to Vancouver, the boys decided to go shopping, while I stayed back on the bus, going through what I have packed in my suitcase.

I find my earbuds, plugging them into my phone, and start singing Who Knew by P!nk

*

"Wow Charlotte, you're very good at singing. Great voice!" David says walking past my bunk. I get up, grabbing my suitcase to put it back where everyone else's suitcases are. While putting it back, something drops onto the ground. I put the suitcase back, picking up what seems to be a phone. Looking at it for a minute, I realize it was Abby's phone.

"WE'RE BACKK!" Zach screams getting onto the bus. "Where is everyone else?" I ask

"They're saying bye to some fans before we leave"

I throw Abby's phone onto my bunk, walking over to the couch to lay down.

The rest of the boys came in, Corbyn running for his laptop. Jack sits down next to me holding a letter. "A fan wanted me to give this to you" he says smiling.

I open it, reading what it says inside.

Dear Charlotte,

Hi! I'm not sure if you will be able to read this, but if you do, just know I love you with half my heart (the other half is for Why Don't We) I'm so glad Jack uploaded your cover on to Youtube. If he didn't do that, I'm not sure where I would be today. You inspire so many people and hopefully you will be on a stage someday! I've already been to one of the boys' shows, next stop for me is Canada! I'm so excited! I hope I will be able to meet you someday xx Hollie

I finish reading the letter withe a big grin on my face. Jack looks at me smiling as well. "One day. One day you're gonna perform with us" Corbyn runs towards us with his laptop, almost tripping on the ground.

"Ok why are you running with a laptop?" I ask. "FORTNITE!" he yells, which makes Zach run for us. "DID SOMEONE SAY FORTNITE!?" I laugh. "You guys are addicted"

Corbyn and Zach stare at me with a blank face. "This is sad. You're just like Daniel" Corbyn says shaking his head. "FORTNITE IS BRAINWASHING YOU GUYS! DON'T BRAINWASH HER!" Daniel screams. Jack stays silent. "Don't tell me you play this game too" I say with a chuckle. He nods. "How pitiful" I laugh.

(A/N - For the record I really do think Fortnite is brainwashing to some people)

*

While everyone else tries to fall asleep, I try to figure out what Abby's password is for her phone. I've tried many things that could've been her password. Her birthday, birth year, my birthday...nothing worked. I decide to call Abby's house phone, hopefully someone will answer.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

Abby: Hello?

Me: Hey Abby!

Abby: Hi Charlotte!! What's up? How's touring?

Me: It's all good. But I found your phone in my bag..

Abby: Oh that's where it was?! I thought I lost it for good.

Me: Well I can give it back to you when we're in Pennsylvania. Speaking of your phone, can I have the password??

Abby: Why? There's nothing important on my phone

Me: I just wanna know

Abby: I can give you a hint, but I'm not gonna tell you what it really is...
It's something/someone I love

Me: Hahah thanks. I've gotta go now

Abby: Alright. See you soon. Love you

Me: Love you

End Call

Something or someone she loves. She loves many things, but very few people. I try multiple people.. me, her parents...neither worked.

I finally had the feeling to fall asleep, so I put her phone on a little shelf I set up, and finally fell asleep on my own.