Hogwarts: Fourth Year Part 4

Harry wonders if the third task is going through a maze making him to be excited as he had gone through many in games and he knows how to get through all of them quicker than a very normal person would. Luna warns Harry about the ending of the task making him to wonder if they can have it follow Harry as a hiding camera on each Champion to see it from their point of view making the girls to be excites for it.

"Hello, every and welcome to the last task of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. I'm Hermione Granger with the Weasley twins. This task is to find the Tri-Wizard Cup." Hermione said as she feels worried about Harry doing this task as a Auror can pretend to be him.

"They have to go through the maze and get to the cup. Magical creatures and Devil Snare is inside, so they would need to be very careful while being inside the maze." Frederika said as she was worries about Harry.

"And the cannon went off! Harry was running right through the maze and had managed to keep from hitting any magical creatures inside nor did he hit any devil snares either. Ouch! Krum was hit by a griffin in the head from a head butt to the head! Fleur was almost grabbed by a devil snare if she didn't cast a fire ball spell at it and got out of there!" Georgina said as she was shocked by what she is seeing.

"Harry has found the cup and is now just about to take it, but a dementor had showed up! What is Harry going to do?! Wait a minute! He transformed into the colossal cat and had just ripped the dementor apart! Don't corner a cat or else you will get scratched by them! Where did Harry go as he was supposed to be back here!" Hermione said as everyone was still seeing what Harry is seeing.

"The camera is still working, ladies and gentlemen. What is Harry doing in a graveyard? Wait! That's Peter Pettigrew! How did he get out of Azkaban?!" Frederika shouted out as everyone can tell it's him.

"What is going on? Did that baby just speak?!" Hermione was quick to say as Georgina had never got to say anything after her sister and they saw the baby being dropped into the cauldron.

"Bone of the father, forcefully taken. Flesh servant, willing giving. Blood of the enemy, forcefully taking. The Dark Lord shall raise again." Everyone had heard what Peter said as the baby became the Dark Lord.

They watch him call his followers and say they're names which Amelia had writing down to arrest them and place them in jail effect imminently. When he turned to Harry, he had explained how he lose his powers.

"I think it's best you shut up, Tom. As my animagus form is a colossal species of the magical cat species, my blood has become poisonous to you and there is no antidote for it." Everyone was shocked as the Dark Lord forced Harry to duel him.

Harry was winning and he won't leave his family behind making him to see he is at only twenty-five percent of his life points and had that red energy around him shocking everyone. Harry had casted a very powerful "Bamorda!" at Tom and the ground break open.

It's making a large hole to be shown making everyone to be shocked as Tom and his Death Eaters are terrified of Harry now. Harry managed to summon the cup and got out of there as Danielle was holding him close to her as he passed out making many to see Harry with his eyes closed and breathing calmly.

"Harry Potter has won the tournament and is now the undefeated champion in it!" Hermione shouted as everyone was still shocked that the Dark Lord is back as the cameras wouldn't lie like that. The tournament was over and everyone was heading home as Barty Crouch Jr was placed back into Azkaban with his father as he uses the Crucio on his son for ten years making Harry to wonder about something.

"During sixth year, we'll go into heat and there's no way of stopping it." Luna giggles as she shakes her head at her papa who looks confused as to what it was that he said that was so funny to her as she looks at him in the eye.

"There is a way. We just need to eat coconuts or drink coconut water. They are the very natural birth and heat control to our animagus forms. We just have to make sure to have them and we'll be fine." Luna said as everyone was happy with that. Fiona and Zara will be moving into Potter Castle once school is over, but Zara will be staying there.

If they are going to be forcing Ancient Ones and Half-bloods to do something if the Ministry falls. Harry allowed Zara to live at Potter castle as she saw the place and is welcomed to the place anytime making her to feel safe as she is going to be moving everything there once she has the time during summer before seventh year.

"This is going to be bloody." Harry said to himself as he looks out the window of the train worried as this is going to be the last thing on his mind really.