The War with Voldemor part 1

Harry checks everything and had added more defender towers to his island as he is not going to be taken any chances as he is fully protecting his family. Hermione and the girls helped out as well as they found some mines and Harry has goblins checking them out and testing the purity of them.

"Lord Potter, the gems in some of the mines are very pure and we wish to know what you are fully planning to do with them all?" Harry thinks as jewelry might be nice for his girls and maybe sell some for income and the goblins can place some in a vault as well, too. The other mines has materials meaning for weapons making and there was graint stone.

It was making Harry to think of Aldhard metal making the goblins to be confused until they were told what it was making them to demean/request to harvest those materials for eighty thousand gallons per hour making Harry to accept. Hermione created a spell that makes Amaterasu flames.

A very high flame temperature was really required for the metal to be made making the goblins to like it as Hermione will be going to the bank to use the flames and be paid twenty hundred gallons per mixer container. Fredericka and Georgina went to check on their shop as they can sell some of the jewelry for the goblins.

It was making them to agree as they like that and they had jewelry that can tell if a curse was aiming towards you or if there is a potion/poison in your drink.

Everyone liked them as one would even have a barrier that can hold up to ten AKs making everyone to pay them. Death Eaters had tried to get into the shop, but froze and Aurors took them away to very thoroughly question them making the Weasley twins to smirk as they made a new rune.

It stops those with the Dark Mark and alerts the Aurors to where they are as every shop now has it, but it works for adult bares only as children bares just collapse until the Aurors get there. Harry even created a spell to remove the Dark Mark on a child barer.

Dumbledore was surprised by all of this as he had never even seen anything like it as Harry is really preparing for war from the looks of things. Harry made sure that everything was set up and no one can harm anyone as he won't let it happen.

Harry had acromantulas living on his island that all love humans as Harry was looking after them since they had hatched and now they are spinning webs to be used for silk clothing that could hold runes onto them as they are being sold to everyone.

Harry was making sure that his girls were involved in the war meetings as it's their lives as well making them to be known as the Order of the Pride making Dumbledore to wonder about that as Sirius isn't staying at Black Residents nor was there anything left inside the place.

Sirius was staying with Harry as the Black Residents was hidden until it was fully needed making Dumbledore to have a hard time to pick a location to talk about the war with his Order of the Phoenix members and paperwork was still getting in the way making Harry to smirk at the old man.

Harry plans to meet Death and it was at a full moon on Halloween night did Harry place the cloak over him body with his face and front body being shown while the ring is on his right middle finger as the curse is fully gone.

Harry then waves the Elder Wand in four whooshes as Death showed himself to them all making them to be surprised as they though Death wouldn't show up at all really making him to chuckle at them as he turns to Harry fully.

"Lord Potter. I was waiting for you." Death said as he bows to Harry confusing everyone.

"Why would the Lord of Death be waiting for a mer mortal like myself?" Harry asked making Death to laugh as he couldn't believe what he is hearing.

"'Cause, Lord Potter, the three Peverell Brothers were touched by Death when I tricked them. I made a prophecy that if one of their descendants has all three Deathly Hallows and summons me on a full moon, they are the Master, the Lord of Death.

You, Lord Potter, are the Master of Death and the Lord of Death yourself. For finally completing the prophecy, here is a gift that you and your girls would like with your daughter and your god-brother." Death said before he left and all three of the Deathly Hallows floated up above them.

A bright light later and they saw they were all adults. Luna was thirty-five while Harry, Danielle, Theodora, Antonia, Blaise, Susan, Neville, Daphne, Tracy, Padma, Flora, Hestia and Partiva was thirty-six with both Fredericka Georgina being thirty-nine while both Cho and Hermione was thirty-seven and Credych was forty-nine years old.

Harry looked and saw that Percy is fourth-year old and both Zara and Fiona are the same age as Harry making to wonder what is going on as this is crazy as how did they age so fast without any pain happening to all twenty-two of them really.

They can fill that they don't need wands anymore and their magic has increased greatly to the point that it was higher than even the old fart Dumbledore's very own magical levels really fully. Hermione's breast has increased in size as she looks like a model with ninety double J cups that are frimmed and lifted.

All of the girls of breast sizes looks like Hermione now making Harry to be shocked as he and Neville looked like they had a major work out as they have muscles, but not a lot as they can't have bulging muscles making Luna to lick her lips as she takes in Neville's new body really.

"Is this the present that Death was talking about?" Susan asked as she looks at herself and wants to go back to her original age making her body to go back to normal which everyone else also did with swirls of kaleidoscope making them to be shocked as they know they will have them on their animagus form meaning only one thing.

"Death has used all three of the Deathly Hallows and turned us all into pseudo-gods and we can't die when we hit those ages at all really meaning... ... He made us all really immortals." Harry said as he looks at himself as he couldn't believe what he was seeing as both him and Neville looked like male Amazons.

Six days passed and Luna had made up a song making everyone to see her in the music room that she had made to place every single musical instrument there is in the world as she is trying to figure out which instrument is perfect for the song.

"Great Cat, Great Cat, you're safe...
Great Cat.. I will protect you...
Hahla Hahla.. ahlah hah....

Great Cat,
rest your soul...

Great Cat, Great Cat, you're safe.
Give in to sleep....
Great Cat, Great Cat, you're safe...
Great Cat.. I will protect you...
Hahla Hahla.. ahlah hah....

Great Cat,
rest your soul..." Luna had found that a flute, a piano and a violin works greatly for the whole song making her to be happy about that. Harry was fully checking on really everything to make sure there is a lot of things to do really as the war isn't going to end just yet that Harry knows.

'Almost ready.'