Hogwarts: Seven Year

Harry saw the Daily Prophet and noticed that Tom had managed to get all of his followers all out of Azkaban during the first month of the summer making Harry to allow the Aurors to use anything to win the war as it's not fair to not do the same. Ollivander was in his shop with Harry's war wards up making the Death Eaters to have a hard time getting to him.

Harry was then quick to kill them with forms signed to do so as he wasn't going to be letting them kidnap him. Greyback was there as well as his whole pack and Harry just killed them all with the Aurors as a witness as Harry kills them all and they gave him the bounty on them all making Harry to use it to spoil his girls rotten.

Danielle saw Harry returning and saw that he has a lot of stuff with the oldest fiancée, Cedyrch staying at the castle with Sirius making her to be happy as she has a huge library to learn more if she wants to. Percy is staying as well as he now needs to get his room ready for his girls to stay in making the said two to blush as Harry nods his head and had six house elves to help Percy get the room ready as it would be even much faster.

Harry knows Dumbledore is done with the audition making him to have time to bug Harry which he doesn't want making him to wait and see before he audition him as Chief Warlock of the Wizengermont. Harry also knows his other two jobs are the Supreme Mugwump and Lord Dumbledore of the House of Dumbledore.

It was making Harry to know he can get him two more times with his many girls' parents to be warned about it. Dumbledore tried to talk to Harry for two months making Harry to audition the Chief Warlock of the Wizengermont making Dumbledore to groan tiredly as he had enough paperwork to do and now he has the Wizengermont paperwork to do.

Harry smirks as he is going to be having a quite school year making his girls to chuckle as this is gold. Sirius laughs as the in-law's were warned and they got their very own paperwork done making them to be left alone. Neville's grandmother was not happy with doing paperwork as she groans with everyone else as Amelia has became Ministress of Magic.

And she needed help since there was a lot of paperwork and she has got fourteen helpers to help her sort it out. Harry wonders more as Ragnok called him to let him know that there is only two more left to destroy and then Voldemor is no more making Harry to smile at the news as Hogwarts has even more classes and Dumbledore is too busy with paperwork to bug Harry anymore really.

Harry has found Ravenclaw's Lost Diadem and had the soul shard removed and destroyed as the diadem is being worn by Hermione who was shocked as she explains more. It was making Harry to place it into Rowen Ravenclaw's Vault. Dumbledore was getting too old for this as he can't go out to warn Harry about the soul shards and go looking for them.

Harry can tell that Tom is going to be doing something and he got the wand from Dumbledore which had made him the Master of Death. Tom showed up at the school, but Dumbledore wasn't there as Harry and his girls were defending the same school with both Neville and Luna as they got only a quarter through Tom's army.

It was making him to see they are actually killing them more than just stringing them all. Aurors showed up and they had to retreat since there was far more Aurors than before making Harry to be happy as there is heirs to the families they have killed.

It was making them to be only four-years-old max. Harry and his family has passed Hogwarts allowing them to leave Hogwarts as they don't need to go back anymore really and they can stay at the castle to plan as Harry is not going to let dear Tom win the war this time around ever really.