Epilogue

Multiplying children are running around with two adults watching them as the war from eleven years ago is finally over. Their father is one of the adults as the other parents are busy with their jobs making one of them to keep an eye on them making the others to complain.

"Teddy!" The man laughs as he knows Teddy will. The oldest of the children is Edward 'Teddy' Lupin-Tonks-Black. He keeps an eye on the children since he wants to make sure they aren't hurt by anything really. He cares for his family really.

Lulubell Longbottom is the eldest child of Neville Longbottom and Luna Longbottom Nee Lovegood making her to look like a female version of her father, but the magic of her mother. She can also see magical creatures under their veils making her to befriend them.

Her seven younger siblings are her octuplet siblings since their mother had eight in one go. The order was Lulubell, Neville Jr, Pandora II, Alice II named after both Luna's family member and paternal grandmother, Kirito, Klein, Seela and Frank II named after paternal grandfather.

The next batch is Percy Jr Weasley, Zera Weasley, Hercules Weasley and Aphrodite Weasley. They were the children of Percy Weasley and his two wives: Fiona Weasley and Zara Weasley. Percy was happy as he never though the four would be soo small when born.

Their paternal grandmother did do a bit of a freak out when she saw their size and a Goblin healer said all four were a week early which calms her down making Percy to sigh as his mother can be overbearing really which his own father can't disagree with really.

The man smiles as he saw his many children talking as they can't wait to start Hogwarts really. The oldest of his children came from his first wife, Danielle Potter Nee Malfoy-Black. Their twin sons: Scorpion Potter-Black and Centaur Malfoy-Black were a mix of their two parents.

His next batch came from his second wife, Theodora Black Nee Nott. They had quards making her to be tired as their sons were for their families and their daughters can marry whoever they want. Thomas Nott was the second son and he takes after his mother more.

James II Black is like his father and paternal grandfather making him look like a mini of both man really. Their sisters: Dorea and Lily II Black are mixed of their paternal grandmother and paternal great-grandmother making it to be a bit scary really.

His next batch came from his next wife, Antonia Gryffindor Nee Goldstein who had octuplets making it to be shocking as he never though he would have eight children from one of his wives really making him to be very shocked really.

Antonelli Gryffindor was a female version of the Founder of Hogwarts: Godric Gryffindor freaking out everyone really with her looks, her brother Anthony Gryffindor-Goldstein was a male version of their mother. Lillie, Kiwai, Kiara, Karoun, Kevin and Keith were last one to his octuplets really.

Blaise Ravenclaw Nee Zabini only had triplets and stopped there since she doesn't want to have anymore really, but each girl got pregnant for their families to be continued making it fairer for their own families really which they can't stop really.

Luffy, Ace and Sabo Ravenclaw were happy boys while their ten years younger brother and sister, Vivi (short for Vivian) and Zoro Zabini will have another year before joining them all really in Hogwarts.

Susan Slytherin Nee Bones had one son and then another to continue her one line making Amelia Bones to be happy really as Susan looks far more happy than she had ever looked really making him to be the perfect husband for his harem.

Daphne Hufflepuff Nee Greengrass had twelve single pregnancies and they were all girls making her to have two more to get the male heirs for his and her own line really. He felt bad for her and made sure it never happened again for their children.

'Someone must of made a potion to do that. Zachary Smith is so in big trouble once I reveal this to Amelia personally really.' He was pissed off about that really. Tracy La Fey Nee Davis only had two births and was stopping there cause she only wants two which he didn't forced really.

Padma Pendragon Nee Patil had fully sextuplets making him to almost faint at that one really making him to feel bad for her really and they're all boys. Flora Peverell Nee Carrow had quads and had adopted twenty babies from orphanages with his backing since blood and magical adoptions can happen really.

It was making many to do so and it adds fresh blood into the family really. Hestia Emrys Nee Carrow had twins while Partiva Fleamont Nee Patil had sextuplets like her sister making him to wonder what was in the water for that to happen again making both Patil Sisters to chuckle at him really.

Fredericka Donovna Nee Prewett and Georgina Grants Nee Prewett had twins each and on the same day making him to faint which had them looking to each other for that as this never happened before and they know that the four are going to be pranksters.

Cho Chang, Hermione Granger and Credych Diggory only had ten babies and stopped there. He was happy to be a father to many children since not many would have them or loving ones or even ones that cared about them really.

"Uncle Harry, hurry up!" The man, Harry Potter chuckles as his sole godson calls out to him as he walks over and goes through a brick wall before hugging them all and wishing them luck at school.

'Seems Headmistress McGonagall is going to be having her hands full with my children fully really.'