Chapter 1 - 1

It was another normal day as the wind whistles and the sun ray shines down to the desk. Why is there a desk you ask? Oh! It's because I'm at school.

It was Monday...The worst day out of all the week. I thought everything was going to be the same. The same Mondays that we had. Wake up go to school and well stay there for next 7 hours and go home. But boy was I wrong! You want to know what happened? Well you'll find out sooner or later.

It was quiet as if you can hear a pen drop. Have you ever been to school? You probably have! Or you are in your school right now. Then you know what it means. Yep the bell was going to ring soon. It was quarter past 12 and that only meant one thing chaos of lunch time. Everybody loves lunch because it is a temporary freedom. Chaos? It's because everybody runs out and-

*DING* *DING* *DING* *DING*

There it goes! I immediately take cover behind my bag as everybody rushes out of the room. They push each other to go out first while being yelled at by the teacher for running in the halls typical day. Why are they running? Those who ran out the class room has either went out quickly to get the best seat or to get the best food. And of course the stereo typical girly girls go to their group. We usually run out to escape this prison people call class to avoid homework but for me it seems like that's just a waste of energy.

I walk out the class and see my friends Zake Andrew, Unol Zent, Laila Ulesta and last but not least Illoy Lina.

--------Zake-------

Zake had orange hair with yellow eyes and his fire looking birth mark on his right collar bone. He was wearing a black beanie with a white long sleeve pulled up to his elbow and has a purple V neck. He also has a dark green shorts with blue basket ball shoes. He was currently listening to a song with his head set. He might look like a delinquent but his not. He is the type of person that you can be friends with any day! One of the reasons why I like him as a friend is because he is always there for me. For us. To make us feel better anytime. He always puts others first before himself.

Zake is likes to have fun so that puts him in the 2nd youngest member but he is not.

--------Unol--------

Unol on the other hand had messy black hair with green eyes and he had a green sleeveless hoodie with dark blue jeans and black converse. He is a quiet person but he can be very fascinating with facts that you didn't know. He is like the mom or dad in this case of our little group. He is like the type of person who would let you in even if your soaked in blood. Not literally he is just that nice.

-----------Laila----------

Laila has bleached blonde hair that went down to her shoulder and she was wearing blue blouse with black short pants. Her hair was bleached because the "GANG" apparently pranked her. If I was me back then they would have been dead. She may look like one of the girly girls who likes to show off but she isn't. She loves cute things and cares for others more than herself. She doesn't get mad if you get stain on her shirt or like what the "GANG" did bleach her hair she won't be mad. She often get scolded by Unol because of how forgiving she is. Sometimes she is way too innocent. She is like the Youngest member in our group yet she's not.

---------Illoy----------

Lastly there was Illoy the twin brother of Alloy. Illoy has messy blue hair with purple eyes. He was wearing white shirt with a black denim shirt on top un buttoned with a necklace with a locket and a key. Illoy is well..Illoy he is nice funny and nice like everybody else in our little group. He may be a jokester but not funny as his twin sister Alloy.

-------Freak Group-------

Yea we don't look or in this case sound so normal do we? We are the ones who are called the freaks of the school. That one group who everybody doesn't want to be at. That one group that is hated by all. That. One. Group. That people end up getting along because they are different from others. In this school you do not want to be us.

But look at the bright side! Everyone will get along in the freak group I mean it you will be picked on called a freak no seats and teachers will have the least favorite. Yet...We have been having good luck on our side. Zake won his skate boarding match and the "GANG" doesn't seem to be bothering us.

------GANG------

Who is the "GANG" you ask? Well it's a group of 3 people who are the "High Class" and the in their word the others are either "Extras" or the "Low Class" what does that mean anyway? The Gang is the group you don't want to end up being in their bad side once you get in to their bad side you're never coming out. You will be the laughing stock of the school. Any who those the leader of the Gang is a rich girl with blonde hair with green eyes. She usually wears very high red skirts that usually go up to her thighs with a white tank top and a red tie to finish it off. The other 2 are brothers Kail Metro and Zeil Metro the black haired brothers who has blue eyes. They usually wears a grey shirt with black vest on top and black baggy jeans to go with it. Zeil is older than Kail and he is way mature. He is nice at times but usually mean. Heck! He almost killed Zake! Oh yea did I mentioned how the trio always threatens us? Anyways let's go back.

I walk over to them with books and my bag in my arm. I wave to them with one arm while the other holds on to the stuff I'm holding. Zake waves and Unol just smiles. Laila on the other hand....Well.. "Over here! Come on slowpoke! We are going to miss lunch if you keep on being so slow!"She is waving her hands like crazy while calling for me and some other students just looks at her like she's crazy while Illoy tries to calm her down. At the sight of this I sigh a little bit before chuckling at Laila's silliness. When I got there I opened up my locker to put my stuff in and there was a knock on the side of my locker door. "Knock Knock!" Illoy knocked. "Who's there?" I ask. "Wait wait! This won't work unless you start it." He replied "Ok Knock Knock." I knocked as he smirked."Who's there?" I reply "Juno." It seems that he was surprised that I actually had a joke ready."Juno who?" "Juno where-"

I was about to ask where Ani and Alloy was until I saw her...

I saw Ani..But I didn't see Alloy..

But...Something was wrong...No..EVERYTHING was wrong..

I was shocked...."Help! Please! I don't want to die! Anyone!" Ani shouts asking for help. She was clearly running away from something..Or...Someone..

The once I knew chocolate brown hair was soaked with blood and the once full of energy in her hazel eyes dull as if it was soulless...The clean glasses she used to wear was broken and had cracks all over with blood splatter....Her skin pale as if she has seen a ghost or possibly even her own life be taken...Her pale skin was full of blood and cuts...Her jeans ripped and stained with blood..Her oversized shirt stained and ripped as well and if you look through it you will see the blood dripping down from her wounds...A clear stabbed wound on her stomach...

She was running....Crying....Screaming...Begging....

DYING.....