Chapter 3 - 2

Oi!" I try to snap him out from his trance. "Huh? Waa? What? What did you say?" Thomas is finally back to reality. "I asked if you were going to give me the evidence or just stare off into space like you saw a Nyan cat." I laugh at the last part. Nyan cat.. Thomas seems to find that funny as well as he laughs a bit. He gives me a brown suit case with pictures of suspects and a gun shop? Why would.... My mind stops when Thomas starts talking. "The gun store owner's name is Herry Undergrin. He is in his mid 50's and he is a grumpy old man. When we showed him the bullet he seemed to recognize it. The gun was-" "A Fabricated Sniper Rifle.. Which the bullet was a Advanced Sniper bullet." I cut him off. "Yes you are right how'd you?" I hold up the bullet between my finger and he nods. "Anyways Mr.Undergrin said that someone stole his Fabricated Sniper Rifle the other day and some lady came by and bought bullets which was a .22 Long Rifle." Thomas informs me with a lot of information. ".22 Long Rifle bullets were used in Ruger SR22. Did you catch who stole Fabricated Sniper Rifle?" I ask not quiet cleaning up my thoughts correctly. "Yes they did. It was a mid 30's male Sameul Mosslecomb. He had a brother named John who was murdered about 8 years ago. From Sameul's words he said he stole it to kill..You...To avenge his brother.." As Thomas say the last few words it shocked me. That guy from 8 years ago had a brother.

"Then Sameul could have tried to kill Zake...alright.. Hey mind looking at this really quickly?" I pass the note from the arrow to Thomas. Thomas reads it and looks up at me then he goes reads the note again. "Your name." He suddenly says which confused me. "Your name Azulia! Your name!" Thomas shouts. "What about my name?" Thomas face palms. He grabs a paper and writes my name. He writes Alloy, Zake and Unol's name. "Tell me your other friends name." "Ani, Laila and Illoy.. Why do you ask?" I was so confused in what was happening.

A Alloy L Lina

Z Zake A Andrew

U Unol Z Zent

L Laila U Ulesta

I Illoy L Lina

A Ani I Libyan

No way... Do I really not pay attention to myself? "That was the way they were attacking.. They get yours or others attention and from Monday which was Alloy to Friday Ani. In that order. Alloy was attacked around 1 o' clock Zake was attacked around 2 o' clock. Unol would have been attacked at 3 o' clock. After they got everyone they were going to attack you...Or even..Kill you." Thomas looks at me as he says all those. "But they said it wasn't there choice and they were running out of time...They knew what I was thinking. They even said old friend. Nobody else was my friend except for officer Tamara and her friends... It couldn't have been Blue.. She..She died 11 years ago!" I shake a lot from the thought.

A gun falls on to Thomas's head from the ceiling and Thomas gets knocked out.

A handkerchief covers my mouth as my vision gets blurry and black spots appear I faintly hear a voice.

"Yes Azul I did... I did die 11 years ago..." A voice rings out from behind me.

I was clarifoamed.

Then everything turned black.

.....

"Wake up Azulia~" A familiar voice calls my name as I slowly gain consciousness. "Of course my voice is familiar do you not remember me old friend?" The voice reads my mind. "W-who...Ho-how did you.." I weakly ask. "Oh do you really not remember me old friend? Sis?" My eyes weakly open as I look down to see I'm tied up on a chair. I was confused of where I was and who the voice belonged to and what was happening. "Answers to your questions are... I'm Blue don't you remember me? Where you are....Even if I told you....You won't believe me. What is happening..That's a good question! I'm reading.. You're tied up...I'm talking to you and answering your questions!" I look up to as she smiles.

Blue it really was her.

"But h-how? You... You died 11 years ago!" I shout with tears clouding my vision. "Well..Technically I did...But when I did... What am I doing.. That's a story for later." She walks over to me with a knife in hand. "As much as I don't want to do this...It's not me who's doing this..The master mind.. The one behind these words..The one behind the scene...She's writing it all...This isn't real.." She cuts my cheeks a little with the sharp silver knife. I screech in pain. "This..Pain...The fear..The words I'm speaking...This world. Your friends. You yourself. Even me. We don't exist... We serve a purpose and that's to continue this story.. We are just mere characters Azulia. Only for entertainment." She smiles insanely.

She levitates the knife with nothing? Possibly her mind..

"Wrong...Think again my friend. You know the answer. Oh wait! The One I call Puppeteer didn't get to that part yet! Oh how silly me. I'm rushing things aren't I? I'm sorry." She bows politely and smirks. The knife just throws itself to a wall and something shatters.