Chapter 2 - 3

I walk over to Alloy.

.....She looks so peaceful.....

"Alloy please..Please wake up soon so I can help...So I can catch who was trying to kill you..." I beg her while the others search up about me in the internet. I look at her head to see a quite the stitch and a small flat surface on her head. I could only guess that there is a crack on her skull. I pull my hood on and cover my eyes with it.

I guess it's finally time huh... Never knew I would use it..

I close my eyes as they turn black and my pupil turns grey. I look at Alloy's head. A line of crack on the flat part of her head. It must have been painful.. From the looks of it she was hit with a shovel on the head not too strong to kill her but to knock her out.... I go over to the side to see another crack but smaller than the other one. Another one...but it's a different weapon.. I looked carefully of how the cracks are and my conclusion is...a bat. A baseball bat. A wooden one. That one was too weak to knock her out. From how much the bone is healed and how big it is I can tell that the crack that could knock her out is the first so she was knocked out...Why doh? If she was knocked out then the attacker could have killed her easily...Why? If the attacker let her be..She must have screamed which would- Attention! The attacker wanted the victim to draw out attention... Murders usually kill quietly... Why-

"Hey Azulia?" I feel a hand on my shoulder which brings the train of thoughts to a stop. I immediately turn my eyes back to normal. "Huh? Wha- What?" I turn around to see Zake. My heart was beating so fast because of Zake. Not because I like him or anything but because he scared the living daylight out of me and also I was scared of being caught using my so called powers I didn't ask for it but what can I say?

A deal is a deal.

"I just want to say..I'm sorry...I'll help you anyway I can..." He hugs me without warning. I yelp a little bit when he hugged me. He let goes and laughs with the others. "You know you don't need to help. I really don't think you can help much either...Just don't tell anyone and look out for each other. Specially Illoy... The attacker could be going for the twins..." They all nodded. This feels like we are in an army. I always have been obsessed with army related stuff.

Soon it became late and we all had to leave except for Illoy. Since he was a family member he could stay. Since there is security and everything he should be fine. Right?

We said our goodbyes and left the hospital. I walk towards my house with my hands in my pocket."Hey Azul!" I turn around to see Laila running towards me. "Hey Lail." I smile as she tackles my arm into a hug. "What's up?" I ask her. She hums "Nothing really.. Can we have a sleepover tonight?" She asks. "It's school day-" She cuts me off. "You really have to check the school calendar. Tomorrow is teacher's meeting! Which means?" She questions me. Then it hit me like a truck. "No school!" I shout happily. "Of course you can! Sleep over we got no school tomorrow!" I jump up and down like a child who just dived into a pool of sugar which caused sugar rush. Hearing that is no school tomorrow was one of the best thing you could ever hear if you are a student.

We chat and laugh through the entire way to my house. It was only then I realized that Laila- Never mind it's either she brought some with her or I have some of her clothes from last time she came over. I know her and she plans everything when coming here. I stop her in front of the door. "Hey! What gives?" she asks annoyed. "My house....is well..umm... It's very messy I mean it. Legit it's a dump. So don't judge me. You promise?" She nods with a determined face. Oh boy... I hope she doesn't just go around moving everything and cleaning the house because last time she did it was impossible I mean IMPOSSIBLE to find everything back. Doh it was very well organized. "Promise me one more thing." She nods with a determined face. "Don't. Clean. The. House. Got that?" I bet she didn't see this coming because her determined face broke. "But!-" I cut her off knowing what she is well was going to say. "No Buts! Last time you cleaned my house I couldn't find anything. So please. Hold back your determination alright? Use it for something else." She nods and we walk in.

Empty chip bags....

Crumbled papers....

Delivery food....

Markers.....

Empty Bottles...

It was messy...So this is what I did. I covered her eyes and brought her to my room. Which was surprisingly clean. I let go of her and close the door quickly. "So...what do you want to do? I mean I don't have much to do here. Except for some instruments and-" I get cut off by Laila shouting instruments. "So...Instruments?" She nodded like crazy. "Ok chill women. Drums? Piano? Xylophone?" "Xylophone please!" I grab the Xylophone from under my bed and hand it to her. I grab my blue Guitar from my closet. "Which song?" She asks. "How about break the distance?" She nods. "We both sing doh because last time you made me sing alone." I look at her with a glare. She smiles. She starts playing the song and I follow along.

"If I had a chance...." I start singing the song.

"I'd take it faster than a heartbeat." Laila continues as a duet.

"If I caught a glance."

"I'd run to you like nobody was watching."

"But it's so hard to get to you." We sing together at this part.

"Cause when you see the sun."

"I see the moon."

"Buckets of water, millions of clouds."

"Miles of roads just to get where you are."

"Oh I wish, it wasn't so far......"

"Thousands of dollars just to be near."

"Countless thoughts of you being here."

"Oh I wish, it wasn't so hard.... But maybe one day we can...

Break the distance."

"I know it's hard.. for everyone to understand it.."

"But you're in my heart. Even though it feels like we got stranded..."

"And I wish I could get to see you face to face without a screen cutting through!"

"Buckets of water, Millions of clouds, Miles of road just to get where you are. Oh I wish it wasn't so hard-" We get cut off by someone knocking the window.