Chapter 2 - 1

We had to get her to the hospital immediately or else she will be dead soon. She was weak, fragile and close to death. It seems she wasn't quite ready to die. She wasn't ready to leave this world. As I would say in this kind of occasion 'She cheated death itself.'

The Ambulance arrived quickly probably because the hospital was near. Quite ironic but hey I'm not complaining the sooner the higher chance my friend could survive and avoid death even if it's the same thing. She was in surgery and Illoy had to stay in the hospital.

By the time I got back the evidence was collected pictures were taken and the news reporters were here. The news reporters were always annoying trying to get information but I'm can't judge it's their job.

I walked over to where Alloy was before she...Well...Cheated death. I bit my lower lip and held my fist. My knuckles soon became white and my nails dug into my skin making the thick red liquid we call blood run down my hand. I stopped biting my lower lip when I tasted iron? No it wasn't iron. It was a liquid. A thick liquid to be exact. I never tasted this before so I touched my mouth and looked and my finger. Red? A thick red liquid...Blood but how? I was bleeding from my hand not my mouth. "Are you alright miss?" A paramedic came asking me. "Yes I'm fine. Thank you for asking." To be honest I felt pain from my hand but I knew the pain would disappear sooner or later. "Here let me take a look." She grabs my hand and put bandage around it after making sure it won't get infected. She also put a small bandage on my lip. I thanked her as she walked off. These days people are so nice. Sometimes way to nice but I am not complaining sometimes it's good to be nice. You know what they say Karma. Now I wonder... Where is everyone else?

*Beep*

What a timing. I got a text from Unol that Ani was moved to the hospital because of her injury. It was room 301 and what a coincidence Alloy is also going to be in that-

*Beep*

I was cut off from another text from Unol that he asked the doctors if they could have the same room. Ok can everyone read my mind or something? First it was Illoy now Unol? Seriously It's as if we are just game characters getting controlled by a mastermind or something. This reminds of the movies, books and games that break the 4th wall.

*Beep- Beep*

2 Messages one from Unol and the other one from school. The Messages are pretty much the same. Unol saying the school was cancelled and his in the hospital with the others while the school say the school is cancelled and that I should go check on my friends. This is like horror/detective movie that I watched a few weeks back with my friends.

I walk over to the hospital to avoid the reporters. "Good evening. I'm here to visit Alloy Lina?"I ask the front desk. "Good evening to you too but may I ask your who you are to her?" One of the nurse asks. "I'm her best friend and a detective." To make sure she doesn't get suspicious I show her my detective ID. "I want to ask her question and see if it will help me find who tried to kill her." "Aren't you too young to be a detective?" "Who said? If you don't believe me I can call the police right now or name some other cases that I solved." "Alright then I hope you won't mind me searching your name up in the internet to make sure it's not a prank?" I nod "The names Azulia Lazuli" The nurse quickly searches up then looks at me with a glare. "Alright then.." She gets up and bring me to room 301. "Have a nice evening." She leaves and I walk in. Jeez. What's her problem? "Hey. How are you feeling?" I ask Ani since Alloy is well... She is unconscious from blood lose. She won't be awake for next 5 hours..

Silence filled the room.

Laila suddenly had tears on her eyes and tackled me into a hug as she cried.

"Whoa! What happened?" I ask her but she continues to cry. I pat her head as I reassured her that everything was going to be fine. Truth be told I was honestly scared to death because my friend nearly died or I guess came back to life. I'm glad she's back. Soon Laila stopped crying but still sobbed . By this point my shirt was soaked with her tears. If she continued she would have flooded the entire room starting a river down the hall and now that I think about it that would be fun. As I was imagining how fun it would be until someone spoke and snapped me back to reality.

"So...You're a detective... Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped...Do you just not trust us?" Were you faking to be our friend so you can hide your true intensions?"

The owner of the voice who spoke was Zake. Everyone was so depressed probably my fault. How? Well they were kind of happy when they found out Alloy was alive but knowing somebody is trying to kill her heck! Whoever is targeting her could be targeting them too! Anyway that left them terrified knowing someone is trying to kill them and depressed that they were going to die sooner or later. I mean if the killer can't kill them then something else is going to kill them for example age and disease. I mean we are all going to die one day and you know that and that's the truth. Alright I have to stop talking to myself. I'm starting to think I'm insane by the fact I'm talking to myself but who cares? As people say 'Stay crazy or you'll go insane'. No? Just me? Ok then I guess it's only me.

Silence.