The beginning

(Author here hi it's me back with another shitty book. Right Naruto with be op suck it up orochimaru is good but there is someone or something they have to have fight well ja ne!^^)
Narutos pov:
Hi my name is naruto uzumaki namazaki I have the perfect life! Right? No my life has always been crap I didn't do anything to make my life like this. Why must I live? Why must I continue on? It hurts it hurts so much. My own family hates me and neglects me. I hate my life I wish I could die. I wish I wasn't born why did my father have to seal kurama in me , my father like figure kurama kitsune, did he not realise how I would be treated I mean I thought atleast my mother would have looked after me, because she knew what it was like to be a jinjuriki but noo. Ever since those brats were born my life has been nothing but torture I mean it was only one week ago before I was nearly raped ,but I killed that bastard keep in mind I'm only 3 years old. It was disgusting I don't know if I can carry on. But kurama refuses to let me die. The villagers are even worse ever since I learned how to walk, talk and read at the age of 1 the villagers have been torturing me every single day as soon as there was no one around the would get fire sticks , knifes , katanas, kunais and shurikens even shinobi would join in with the torment. They would burn me severally try to drown me they would slashed the words"DEMON" "MONSTER" "KILL YOURSELF" "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE" "WORTHLESS" "USELESS" "WEAK" "SLUT" "WHORE" and etc. There were millions of marks all over my body some new some kinda old and some from years ago and fresh ones. I had a huge scar in the shape if an x in the middle of my chest. The slash I had on my left eye and the cross on my back and many more. These two were special tho because these scars show that I helped some people and they were non other than sakura haruno and sasuke uchiha. It was the best moment in my life when I met those two sakura was about to get kidnapped by iwa nin but I stopped them therefore getting the vertical slash down my left eye after that we became friends soon after I saw sasuke about to get hit by his father so I stepped in and took the blow resulting in the huge x on my back after that me and sasuke became freinds. You might be suprised because sasuke isn't the duck ass he pretends to be he's a lot more chill and does actually talk and sakura luckily isn't a fangirl few. But I do ship them and I constantly tease them making them blush before they hit me. It's a shame though sakura has an abusive father who has now left her and she lives with me, sasuke is always ignored by his father and his brother is never there with only his mother there from him. After he got really annoyed at something, he refuses to say, his father kicked him out meaning us three lived together. It shocked me because I thought his mother would have reasoned but she didn't have the will power. Mito was a little bitch and menma was an arrogant bastard and Naruko started to just ignore me but I know that she will be just like Mito. It's a shame really why must the innocent ones be punished ? Huh it's not fair but nothing is ever fair life isn't about gifts and luxury it's about survival and living with sacrifices. I never had anything, after being locked out of the namazaki estate it was clear that I was abandoned I had no choice so I ran outside of the village I created myself a place to live with the help of kurama the animals loved me as did the plants even the skies, I finally felt loved. I lived there now I pretended to live in the village but my real home was were I felt as if I belonged.