Her hehe

(That's "her " also their will be a mention of rape) (I feel like I didn't explain this but naruto is not coming back until 10 years have past. So he is currently 6 years old)

Naruto pov:

It's been a day since I left. Sasuke and Sakura have been informing me on everything that has happened. I left a blood clone there in the village so no one would be suspicious but I think today's the naruto uzumaki namazaki dies and kira Sakamoto Kitsune is born. I decided to kill my blood clone so it would be a muder and I was dead. I made a mind link with my blood clone and told it " hi sotaru I was wondering if you could kill yourself so konoha know I'm dead and won't come looking for me. Make sure to make it very gruesome and scream really loud after you've stabbed yourself multiple times make sure sakura sasuke and 3rd don't come to the funeral cause there won't be one. P.s make sure that wretched family sees you as well make sure to give them the finger." "Yes boss." "Yay thank you so much." "K bai boss" Aww you're so mean I screamed in the forest. Meanwhile in the village "geez boss is such a sadist" Hearing that I chuckled evily. Moving onward. I decided to go for a walk in came across this huge lake and decided to go for a sim I undid the genjustsu revealing my true appearance white hair and red eyes and my extremely pale skin. Wait white hair and red eyes and PALE SKIN you question? What happened to the blonde hair and dull blue eyes and tanned skin? Well it all happened on my 2nd birthday day. It was the fox hunt so after all the villagers and shinobi cut me and scarred me with their tools stopped I ran into I dark alleyway where their where three men. They wretched of alcohol and shouted" oh look guys we've got some pretty company tonight. What do you say fella is your lil butt ready for this huge dick. "I laughed cause I'm dirty minded. That made the men smirk and say" who punishment for you slut your gonna get it rough tonight." I was taught to never fight back by 3rd hokage so I didn't but it was a grave mistake. The men dragged me across the floor into a bedroom. I feared for what was going to happen next. But within no time they ripped my clothes and continued to do unthinkable things to my 2 year old body I quivered in fear and blacked out. After I woke up in realised what had happened to me I was raped.
Horrified angry and stressed I released 1% of my KI (killing intent)
and killed the men ruthlessly. The after math was when kurama tou san told me to go look in the mirror and that's when I saw my appearance had changed apparently according to tou san that was my real form. I don't actually have tanned skin blonde hair and blue eyes instead really pale skin white hair and red eyes so yeah i mean you learn something new everyday. Moving onward to "Naruto's death"

Sotaru pov:

Okay so I was in the forest of death and boss said I should kill myself so the village would think in dead so I did just that. I went into the middle of the forest and stabbed myself until I was dead and screamed loudly. Once the deed was done a felt a couple of people around me celebrating bosses fake death. Oh dare these puny people laugh at boss just wait until he comes back. I didn't have a funeral I was cut up into tiny peices and chucked off a cliff. But so there was no suspicion they gave boss a memorial that only five people came to the to workers from boss's favourite ramen shop, the 3rd hokage and Sasuke and Sakura. They were all smiling but even though the funeral was fake they cried because they knew that the Naruto they knew would be no more. I was watching them in my crow form. So that's how Naruto died.

Kira(Naruto) pov:

"Good work sotaru." I said while he showed me everything that happened. "No problem boss." I smiled at him and said "Good get your rest now okay and I told you to call me kira." He sighed and said"as you wish kira sama." He then fanished and I sighed he's always one with the formalities. I heard a voice around 18 miles ahead it sounded like a girl screaming out in agony. I teleported there as quickly as I could and good that I did because this girl was about to get her heart torn by a huge blade. In reflex I took out my own sword called Killua (which was sealed in my arm) and deflected the hit. The poor girl was shivering as she pointed at the location where the sword came from. As I helped get up it looked in that direction and saw there were 20 armed men, they weren't ninjas, I'm guessing they were sent by gato, that fucker. In order so protect the girl I in a matter of seconds killed them all while keeping the girl safe and made sure she didn't see how bloody things got. After the deed was done in teleported her to a forest that only I knew (ya know the one in chapter 1). It seemed like she had fallen unconscious so I decided to call Natsuki aka oka san. "Oka san" I called while holding the girl in my arms bridal style. Natsuki san arrived in a milli second next to me and said"hmm has my little Kira found a special someone." Eh for some reason my heart started beating faster and my cheeks flushed darker than that bitch called kushina. "Eh n-no oka san you know that not true. Please get this young lady healed and treat her well she was getting abused in the forest but I think there's more to it. Please look after her I'll be at the water fall." I handed her to oka san ,who smiled sadly at her I knew then that oka san saw the girl with white hairs past."She took her into the house