Venturing into the Okami village

Kira's pov:

We ventured through the Okami village, all of the houses were demolished and some almost non existant. My eyes were sad and I turned to look at Akira, her eyes held sadness from the state of her previous home which had brought her much pain and suffering. "Ne ne Aki chan you okay?" She turned to me her eyes glazed with sadness, "I'm sorry Kira kun, it's just difficult to look at this place." She said and turned away from me and whiped the tear that accidentally swayed down her cheek. My instincts took over and i moved her boy so her face was in my chest, and in the most loving voice I could muster for my 6 year old self I whispered," It's okay, it's alright, just let it all out Akira, I'm here for you, I always will be. So don't hold it in, kay?" She looked up into my eyes, my eyes holding the same warmth that I showed her with my words and then she cried into my chest, letting all her emotions out, while I gently patted her back and soothed her with words. We stood there for a good thirty minutes and she cried and cried and I did my best to comfort her. Once she stopped she whiped the last tear away with her already tear stained hand. Then she looked into my eyes and spoke,"Thank you Kira thank you so much, you're the only person to ever make me feel so loved and I'm sorry for getting your jacket wet." "It's okay Aki chan, come on let's go to your house." Akira nodded and we started moving towards her previous home. Suddenly, we smelt wood burning in the air and the air gradually became foggy. Whispering to Aki, I told her to stay close and she whispered back a slightly nervous, yes. "Hey kit, I can smell someone is out there close, keep Akira close to you, though I do not think that whoever it is, will cause us any trouble." Kurma said, I replied, "I'll take your word for it, thanks Kurma." Me and Akira started to walk closer and closer to where the burning wood was coming from, when behind us a woman dressed in a blue toned green Kimono appeared chanting a jutsu, that I had no correlation of learning about, in the years I spent at thar shithole. We took a cautious step back, we both made sure we had our weapons ready if it came to that. However, the woman in a deep soothing voice said to us"Put your weapons away, I bring you children no harm." Feeling no threat visible from this woman we put our weapons away (I'll explain this later), then she opened her eyes and seeing her blood red eyes, I looked over to Akira, who had a look of disbelief on her face. "Ayame nee san?!" The woman turned to look at her, and her expressionless face was replaced my a look of shock, "Akira chan?!" They both held a look of suspicion, as they stared into each others eyes. Then on for the next 5 minutes they kept on this ongoing talk of saying what they remember about each other. I must say personally my favourite was when Ayame chan, said that the first time Akira farted was when she was 3yrs old and then Akira finished it off by saying that after she farted, she started crying, because she hated the smell. After the 5 minutes, the both ran at each other and embraced in a long, long, loving embrace. While Ayame was showering Akira in kisses, she turned around and looked at me. Her eyes become weary and she said "Who are you boy?" Me being carefree replied "Your daughter's fiance, nice to meet you, I'm Kira." Next seconds she hurled herself to me and Akira and to hold her back" Nee San, please came done this boy saved my life and um weren't engaged, engaged that was said for jokes because cliche bs I'm I right (forth wall broke mfs). Though we are in love or at least i want to stay with him and he wants to stay with me. So please dont hurt him." Ayame composed herself and I walked towards her and bowed "I promise to keep Akira safe and I'll never do anything do hurt her Ayame nee san." Sighing, she replied "Alright alright, nice to meet you too aniki." Then Aki chan spent the next 20 minutes telling Ayame about what happened to her, after her clan was murdered. I listened closely as Ayame proceeded to tell her what happened to her. Then Ayame asked to talk to Akira alone, I replied "Of course, is it okay if I go into the woods?" "Sure." She replied.

I started making my way over to the woods when already I could her Kurma growling as he could tell Ayame was telling her the dangers of being with someone like me, who has the nine tails in him. My mind clouded I asked Kurma to talk to me, however he was asleep. Natsuki was busy, back home she had many things to take care off. I had no one left to talk to. Further and further I walked into the woods, hundreds of trees swayed as the wind was strong. It all felt like the huge trees would envelop me entirely and I quickened my pace.