Well bye shitty village

"Kurama talking"
Today is my 'birthday' or as I like to call it my death day.  Why? well that's because even though the villagers and shinobi torture me evey single day today they try to kill me or nearly kill me but thanks to kurama I'm alive. " Hey kit?" "yes kurama?" "you are going to make it through today right?" That's kurama for you he always worries about me. All I did was grin. Well I decided to get up, I looked at the time and saw that it was 3am well that's to be expected I have insomnia after all. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower and got changed into my ragged orange shirt and my so called black shorts which was just as bad as the top. You see my parents don't care about, they don't look after me and they see me as a demon so I just fucking love my life."stop swearing kit!" "Okay fine you lazy fox." He grunted and well went to sleep. Thankfully no one was awake. I was thinking about writing them a letter explaining why I'm leaving, but then I was like fuck it they don't deserve it I mean it should be obvious why I left. So since I'm such a good boy I decided to write.

Dear Uzumaki/Namazaki family,

I hope shinigami sama tortures you,  shit heads unfortunately I can't kill you. Please go to hell.

Fuck you

Names Naruto bitch

Hehehehe perfect. I left the letter on my desk and natsuki sama decided to change my clothes so I changed into

 I left the letter on my desk and natsuki sama decided to change my clothes so I changed into

_______________________________****
(the very first one on the right with the stars)
Then.  Since it was 5 am I decided use the seals on my body and seal scrolls some clothes food and special food. Hey wanna know something old man 3rd has three special anbu and guess what? I'm one of them sasuke and sakura are the others. We decided to join together we only work for the 3rd as well. We all have masks mine is a dumb nucklehead, sasuke is an arrogant uchiha  (which mind you he normally is) and sakura got the worst out of all of us she had to pretend to be a FANGIRL OF SASUKE. It's unfair cause she gets to punch me all the time I bet you she secretly enjoys it. P.s cause I ship them I call sakura mama and sasuke papa. Hey don't judge me! I have rights. Guess what I don't have that annoys problem with always saying believe it. For me it's more like I don't give a fuck. So yeah I can already heard kurama scolding me for swearing but then again he does agree. Right enough of that after I packed everything up I went to the thirds place and sasuke and sakura were there. "Hey maybe two years later  sasu and saku chan could come with me just leave a clone here. We can keep in touch telepathicly as well." The two nodded furiously at my suggestion and sarutobi chuckled and agreed. Sakura and Sasuke have always worried about me the most cause I've had a few bad habits that may or may not have nearly killed me. I mean I can't help it that I feel weak and useless worthless and as if I should die. But anyway I head out of the house and I teleported to a forest outside the village.
Here on out Naruto is no longer a Uzumaki or a Namazaki I am now Naruto Kitsune and I sure can whoop your ass if you mess with me. Here on out I choose my path and I will live my life.
Well that's all for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it I'm working on the next chapter but it'll be out in a few days.