Another AN

Hello again everyone. You might be wondering...didn't she say she would update in a month or something? I mean it's already November. Well clearly that wasn't true. My reasons aren't valid, but once again I'm really sorry. Basically, my life has been really dysfunctional, like even for tests and etc. I kept on getting stressed about my grade to the point where I couldn't sleep and was sick at dawn. I know this isn't a valid reason again but, to put it simply, my life is a mess. I feel like I can't do anything, I gave up on putting in effort into pretty much everything. I feel like my entire life is stupid and irrelevant, my emotions are all over the place (I'm not usually an emotional person), I gave up on trying at life because I suck. I'm not smart I never will be, I'll never be able to make my parents proud of me and not be a disappointment. You might say that well just ignore them, it's your life. You are correct but to me all I ever wanted was for them to be proud of me. Yet they always seemed disappointed...I'm sorry for venting my feelings here..I know you don't want to hear it, so I'm sorry. Also I feel like I just suck at every single subject, in all honesty. Why can't i be good at, at least something. The one thing I thought that I was good at, I eventually realised that I wasn't getting anywhere. Yes I was being consistent. But I wanted to do better, yet even when I would show my parents they would always tell me, why can't you be good at English, Maths and Science! I honestly gave up then. I gave up on trying. I know it's really petty of me but I haven't been taking anything seriously, what's petty is the fact that I know I can do better. I know that if I pushed myself hard enough, one day I'll be able to make them proud. But why? Why should I? What's the point? I'm dumb anyway. I can't get anywhere, I don't deserve to have dreams and ambitions. I'm just a complete failure of a child, and student, a daughter, a sister, a cousin, a niece, a granddaughter, a human being, a girl, Asian(cause I'm Asian) and life. But anyway, my other point was that last time when I told you about wattpad being a cunt well it's fixed now. It's easier for me to manage now.  The reason I'm bringing this up is because we'll I feel really guilty.. I know that people have added/voted for this story but u haven't seen them because I could not find them, it was quite difficult for me to find them, so I owe you all an apologies and many thanks. I am very sorry for my inconsistency with this story, my mind hasn't been well and well my life sucks haha. I hope I'll be returning hopefully December sometime. For real this time. I could maybe try to finish his childhood(preteen) before the end of this year. So meanwhile I'll be working on a way to make a schedule, so that I will be able to start getting my life together and not slack off and disappoint you all. The forest thank you for staying with me, if you've left well I honestly can't balme you, but I hope you find a much better book than this shit (you will find much better ones) and thank you for your time. For those who are still here, my deepest apologies. And my sincerest gratitude to all of you who take the time out if your day to read my story. Thank you all. I just wanted to also say, I feel extremely guilty about the fact that I haven't been able to say thank you to everyone who has voted or added this story, I'll go through as many as I can but if you're new here and I haven't sent my regards to you, I'll do my best to thank you all but if I don't just message me feel free XD. If you are an older viewer, I thank you for your time, for staying with me, I'm indeed extremely grateful for your support and thank you all so much. To newer viewers welcome I hope you don't think this shit piece of a tory is too horrible to read. Thank you for choosing this story and for talking the time to read/add this story. I'm very grateful to all of you and again thank you all so much. I hope you have a lovely day/evening/afternoon/night/dawn you beautiful fuckers.

(P.s please don't message me trying to comfort me.(you most likely won't but still) I'm okay now do please don't worry, I appreciate what you're trying to do but I'm okay plus my life is completely irrelevant to you. I mean yes I'm the writer of this story but you should not feel the need to concern yourself with me so please go live your life and be happy.)