Sakura description

(The picture is sakura)
Name: hanabi Sakamoto
Age:16 (actually age)
D.O.B:16 April (I can't remember so I'm making it up)
Likes:Sasuke, Naruto, Kurama, 3rd hokage, Natsuki, Yoko and Nagisa.
Dislikes:The hokage and his family, every villager and ninja (apart from naruto sasuke and 3rd hokage)cause they hurt Naruto, everyone at the academy, bullies rapists, her 'family' and bitches.
Height:5,7
Chest: C cup (I know she's flat as a board in the anime but not in this)
Hair:Long and pink
Eyes:Blue  (she wore contacts to make them look green)
Weight:60 kg
Skin: pale
Ninja outfit:(sakuras general face hair and eyes are at the pic at the top)

Height:5,7Chest: C cup (I know she's flat as a board in the anime but not in this)Hair:Long and pinkEyes:Blue  (she wore contacts to make them look green)Weight:60 kgSkin: paleNinja outfit:(sakuras general face hair and eyes are at the pic at the ...

rank: Secret Anbu
All togther:75/100

Personality:I Cold savage person to people she hates, a kind soft spoken caring girl to the people she loves. She isn't a fangirl but she does like Sasuke and he likes her as well (not that she knows) he saved her once so she's fell in love with him. Is like a mother/older sister to Naruto future lover to sasuke. Can be really funny and overprotective over Naruto and sasuke.

That's Sakuras done