Impossible

Two males stepped up to me at once.

The one on the left stood large and solid. He was obviously a wall of muscle, I could tell this even through a full tux. His long black hair was pulled back, some falling out over his stunning blue eyes. A dusting of a beard covered his face.

The one on the right was slightly shorter and definitely less built, but no less powerful in stature. His dark red hair was cut like a ginger super man, styled to perfection. His boyish smile made my heart skip a beat, his green eyes were piercing in their intensity.

Neither one seemed to notice the other until they both reached for me. Once they did, growls erupted from their chests.

"What the fuck, Grimsson?" The redhead growled in a heavy Irish brogue.

The other simply glared.

"Um.." I started. Both stopped growling and looked at me.

The MC cleared his throat. "Miss Harper, may I present Alpha Magnus Grimsson and Alpha Cian O'Connell. I'm not sure what is going on here, but why don't you three follow Alpha Perth and we can figure this all out"

We did as instructed. Cian grabbed my left hand at the same time Magnus grabbed my right. Their touch sent sparks running up my entire body. This can't be good... I've never heard of anyone having two mates. What could this possibly mean? Am I meant to choose one? Is there something wrong with me?

My thoughts were abruptly stopped at the sound of my name. I found that we were in a small conference room.

"I'm sorry what?" I said, dumbly.

Alpha Perth repeated himself, "I said let's all have a seat and discuss this."

"What's there to discuss? Grimsson here is obviously mistaking my mate for his" Cian said angrily.

Magnus let out an irritated sounding laugh and was about to speak before I interrupted.

"Alpha Perth, what's going on? I can feel the mate pull to both of them. Is that even possible?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his greying hair, "I was afraid you'd say that. Though I've never heard of it happening, the moon goddess has been known to throw us for a loop sometimes. Perhaps she has big plans for the three of you."

Another round of growling started at this, and the two men beside me began to talk over each other.

"Fuck that! Magnus you did something didn't you? You fucking asshole!"
"Cian the second my mate isn't looking I'll rip your fucking head off"

"Stop! Please!" I screamed over them "please... I don't know what's going on but please..." tears began to well in my eyes, and I began to hyperventalate "You... can't... fight... we... can..." I said between gasps.

Magnus and Cian instantly stopped and wrapped their arms around me. They seemed to not even notice the other man touching them. Their sole focus was on me, and they put aside their obvious hatred for one another.

"I'm sorry you're right" Cian said calmly, hands cupping my face. "Maybe Alpha Perth is right, maybe" he swallowed hard, obviously this was hard for him to say, "Maybe we can work something out."

I looked up at him and smiled, then I looked at Magnus. His eyes didn't have the same sparkle that Cian's did, but I reached my hand up to his face and immediately his face softened and his eyes closed. We could make this work, I know we could.

Alpha Perth let out a breath, obviously he had been preparing for the worst. "Well... I suppose I should leave you three to talk. Miss Harper, once you get to know your mates, We're going to have to discuss where you'll be sent. Obviously, Ireland and Iceland aren't near enough together for mates, but perhaps we can find a common ground." With that, he took a bow, and left.

Leaving me with two painfully handsome mates, who have gone back to glaring at one another.

Shit shit shit.