Story time 0.2

Jealous. (Zarry)

Cr. it's from tumblr is all I know

This is one of my fav fics cuz like I really can think something like this about zarry irl . LEGGO.

      "I need your help." Harry said to Zayn one day, while they were eating breakfast at a diner. "What do you mean?" He tilted his head and looked at the curly haired lad. He sighed and placed down his fork, "I want to get back with Louis." Zayn didn't understand, weren't those two dating? Harry must have seen the look of confusion on his face, "Oh. You didn't know? Louis broke up with me so he could be with Liam," the way Harry said Liam's name was full of distaste and scorn. He pitied the younger boy, for Louis was his first love. Sure the boy had, had some flings and some long-lasting relationship (like the one he had with Caroline Flack), but he never looked happy with them as he was with Louis. Zayn didn't blame the lad for trying to win back his first love, Louis was quite attractive.
"And how do you plan to get back with him?" He chose his words carefully, not wanting to upset Harry. "Easy, jealousy is always the way to go." Harry grinned as if his plan was the simplest thing in the world. "Where would I come in?" He asked, a part of him yearned to scream at Harry for being an idiot for not seeing that Liam and Louis were happy together and didn't need Harry to ruin it. "Ah. Zayn you idiot," Harry threw a balled-up napkin at him, "you're going to be the one I use for making Louis jealous." Zayn squirmed uncomfortably; he didn't want to be used like a toy. He picked up the napkin and neatly set it on his plate, "and you're sure this will work?" Harry nodded happily; he was practically bouncing in his seat. "Alright," he sighed, "we could give it a try."

xxx

A couple days after, Harry had invited Liam and Louis to a fancy restaurant for a double date, Zayn could remember the excitement in the curly haired lad's voice when he had told him Louis' reaction, ("Zayn you should have been there! Lou looked so jealous; I could practically hear the hurt in his voice when he thought I moved on so fast!" Harry had exclaimed.), so now they were sitting at table waiting for the guests that would join them for the night. "Harry, this had better work." He grumbled, tugging at his tie. "Oh, it will work." Harry reached over and patted Zayn's hand comfortingly, unaware of the pinkish colour rising to his cheeks. The determination in Harry's voice made him feel a little down, a tiny part of him just wanted Harry to kiss him and forget about Louis, but he shrugged it off. "There they are!" Harry hissed into Zayn's ear, fumbling to reach for his hand, "Zayn, smile! Look like you love me!" he commanded, finally able to hold his hand. Zayn tried to smile his most convincing smile, thinking silently to himself, I don't think I could pretend to love you Haz, because I am in love with you.
"Hello, hello!" Liam smiled as he made his way over to the open seat across from the table, Louis sulked behind him, trying not to look at Zayn and Harry. "How are you, my boo bear?" Harry smiled brightly, shooting a dangerous look at Liam (who was completely oblivious to the fact that Harry hated him). It was interesting to watch Harry act, his skills have definitely improved ever since they did that episode of iCarly a few months ago. The table suddenly got quiet, for they had run out of things to talk about. He noticed Louis was looking at Zayn and Harry, probably confused because they hadn't said a word to each other. Zayn decided to help Harry carry on with his plan, no matter how much it hurt. "So babe, how is your food?" a lame attempt to break the silence. Harry looked up from his plate, surprised that Zayn had called him 'babe'. A smiled crept onto his lips, "oh it's wonderful, Mr. Malik." He could see that Harry wasn't the one that was good with nicknames, though he gave Louis the nickname that everyone knows as 'boo bear'. He glanced at Liam and Louis who were in their own world, teasing each other and smearing food on each other's faces. Once in a while Louis would glance over at his and Harry's awkward conversations. "Screw this," Zayn muttered under his breath and tilted Harry's face so it was angling towards his. "Love you, Hazza," and kissed Harry, he could tell Harry was surprised at his action. He could hear Liam and Louis' conversation stop, he could almost feel their gazes settle upon the kissing 'couple'. Louis let out a strangled cry but quickly covered it up with a cough, Liam cleared his throat, "boys, is this really an appropriate time to do this?" Zayn pulled away, smirking while Harry tried to catch his breath.

xxx

They went on for weeks like that, Louis had started to suspect that their relationship was a fraud (which it was). Zayn didn't mind that Harry was using him anymore, since that gave him time to spend with him. One day, Harry had asked to meet him at the park. "Sure," had been his reply, wondering why Harry wanted to meet him there. So, he did. He arrived at the park, his gaze searching for the curly haired lad who was supposedly his boyfriend. "Harry?" He called, not expecting a reply. Suddenly, he felt warm hands cover his eyes, "guess who?" Zayn uncovered his eyes and turned around, "Oh hello, Harry." Harry pouted, "that's cheating!" He laughed, "So why did you want me here?" The younger lad lowered his gaze, "I just wanted to apologise for using you, and..." he trailed off. "And?" Zayn gently pressed, Harry sighed and looked up, whispering quietly, "I fell in love with you these past few weeks." He looked at Harry, surprised, his mouth formed an 'O'. Zayn smiled, "took you long enough," and with that, the distance between the two closed and they kissed.

°°°°°
This is my fav